Groups

Blockbuster.

If i went to blocbuster and rented a movie or PC game - could i rip them to my PC?

With the Pc game i will probably need some kind of ghost disk thing so i can play without disk?

24 Comments

Naughty Boy

Have you done Blockbuster's online free trial ? You get a month for free and £16 Quidco

Only DVD's though.

didnt know blockbuster did PC games.. ?? Do they?

unileeds;2522485

didnt know blockbuster did PC games.. ?? Do they?

Nope and probably for the very reason listed above :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sorry - i ment to say if i got a game from gamestation then returned it.

to be fair shouldnt be doing this lol

vengod;2522495

Wasn't this answered here??

hotukdeals.com/ite…cy/

vengod;2522495

You only get store credit at best from a PC game being returned unless it's faulty and after a few times of doing it they notice something is up. If you are going to do stuff like this you might as well go all the way and just download them off the net.

Why dont you just use torrents...:| ??

Original Poster

The Dvd idea i just came up with - i was sure i saw PC games ion blockbuster.

My torrent speeds are shocking, no matter what i do i seem to get on average 2.4kb!!! totally Tosh

Highest ive ever had is 69kb!

SteJosh;2522590

Good point but torrents can take forever sometimes - and the results can fail at times.

By the way OP your late to the party, I think everyone does it now, whether it's pc games, dvd's,ds games,psp games,wii,games,cd's mp3....................

There won't be many not going to hell:thumbsup:

Then your not downloading from the right places...

Try using xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to find what you need. The more seeders the better... remember that

i always get good speeds. just leave it on over night and always have a good 4-5 done by the morning.

Original Poster

robtallica;2522620

Good point but torrents can take forever sometimes - and the results can … Good point but torrents can take forever sometimes - and the results can fail at times.By the way OP your late to the party, I think everyone does it now, whether it's pc games, dvd's,ds games,psp games,wii,games,cd's mp3....................There won't be many not going to hell:thumbsup:

Hell seems like a nice place :thumbsup:

vengod;2522640

Hell seems like a nice place :thumbsup:

I got my towel on one of the many sun loungers already:-D

Burn and return, lol an oldie but a goodie, you just need to install the game and get yourself a no cd .exe fix, but I'm pretty sure you cannot return PC games for a refund anywhere only a replacement.

Downloading is your best bet.

robtallica;2522620

Good point but torrents can take forever sometimes - and the results can … Good point but torrents can take forever sometimes - and the results can fail at times.By the way OP your late to the party, I think everyone does it now, whether it's pc games, dvd's,ds games,psp games,wii,games,cd's mp3....................There won't be many not going to hell:thumbsup:

at least in hell we can watch the latest films listen to the latest music and play the latest games :thumbsup:

SteJosh;2522590

Because your ISP knows exactly what you are downloading and will ban you :w00t:

mumto3;2523078

Because your ISP knows exactly what you are downloading and will ban you … Because your ISP knows exactly what you are downloading and will ban you :w00t:

lol, are you sure?

(VPNs and encryption)

Just use a warez forum.

mumto3;2523078

Because your ISP knows exactly what you are downloading and will ban you … Because your ISP knows exactly what you are downloading and will ban you :w00t:

lol that would make me amazingly lucky then.... ive been downloading for years and ive been fine.

posting this on here is probly a bigger risk... :-( lol

(Double post)

... Trust me your ISP knows exactly what you are doing no matter what encryption you use. A 'friend of mine' has been using torrents for years with the same ISP. Then all of a sudden a few months ago had his internet access 'suspended'. When he phoned his ISP they told him it was suspended because he downloaded a file via torrents - they also knew and told him exactly what it was he was 'sharing' via UTorrent ... So my advice is be very careful what you share over torrents, otherwise like 'my friend' you could have your ISP disconnect you, or even threaten legal proceedings !!!! NB 'My friend' downloaded a small Japanese PSP game file and didnt seed it, also it is very rare he downloads 'dodgy' stuff via torrents too - just usually american tv shows such as south park, family guy etc. He is not someone who 'shares' hundreds of illegal files 24/7.

omisnad;2523818

... Trust me your ISP knows exactly what you are doing no matter what … ... Trust me your ISP knows exactly what you are doing no matter what encryption you use. A 'friend of mine' has been using torrents for years with the same ISP. Then all of a sudden a few months ago had his internet access 'suspended'. When he phoned his ISP they told him it was suspended because he downloaded a file via torrents - they also knew and told him exactly what it was he was 'sharing' via UTorrent ... So my advice is be very careful what you share over torrents, otherwise like 'my friend' you could have your ISP disconnect you, or even threaten legal proceedings !!!!

I won't get into technicalities but they can't see into everything, I know. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions