Blockbuster Game Rental Charge?

Rented a Playstation 3 Game from them, was due back yesterday but i'm away till Monday, anyone know how much you get charged if it's over due? I wouldnt know myself and cant call them due to no credit. Are you charged per day or charged per Week as the rental is £5.95 Per Week

6 Comments

its generally per day for DVD's....and works out more than the equivalent of the price for the week...as its a fine...not another rental lol

get a mate to drop it in for you if you can xx

Banned

im not sure

did f1 arrive? you havent pm'd me yet lol

Hi they charge per day and I think its something like £3 - as I have been caught out many a time with returning my sons xbox game - but what my branch always do is let me hire a movie and so instead of paying £3 for being late u r getting a movie to rent.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6403695

get a mate to drop it in for you if you can xx

cant i'm away at the moment lol
dj_urban;6403699

im not sure did f1 arrive? you havent pm'd me yet lol

Hey, I havent been home for a week as i've been away camping but I can imagine it's there waiting for me. As soon as I get back home i'll let you know and PM you :thumbsup:
bossyboots;6403778

Hi they charge per day and I think its something like £3 - as I have been … Hi they charge per day and I think its something like £3 - as I have been caught out many a time with returning my sons xbox game - but what my branch always do is let me hire a movie and so instead of paying £3 for being late u r getting a movie to rent.

ah okay are those Xbox 360 Games? cheers

Marky264;6403905

ah okay are those Xbox 360 Games? cheers

yes its xbox360 games -
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927352
    2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…67
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767240

See more discussions