blockbuster has gone up to £16 from £7.50 in quidco

8 replies
Found 25th May 2008
hi everyone for all of you that havent taken the free trial yet quidco are now offering £16 for a 2 week free trial xx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Banned

I will have a look at this, I need to look at quidco more often, Thanks.

Original Poster

DLM;2175678

I will have a look at this, I need to look at quidco more often, Thanks.

:thumbsup: no problem , i wish i had waited i signed up few days ago poooo

just signed up thought it was worth a go, thanks

To receive your earnings you must be signing up for your first … To receive your earnings you must be signing up for your first no-obligation free trial. Blockbuster will not award commission if you do not follow through your trial.

Does this mean you need to go through after the trial too? Or does it mean you need to do the WHOLE 2 week trial

I was wondering about that too...
Which is why I haven´t signed up for the trial yet

Original Poster

no you can cancel it if you just ing them up or send a email you must recive one disc from them and return it , i did the same with love it film xx

To receive your earnings you must be signing up for your first no-obligation free trial. Blockbuster will not award commission if you do not follow through your trial. They have every right to decline commission if it appears that the registration is purely to qualify for an incentive. Please do not attempt to exploit this programme. Remember that Quidco accounts must be used on a one person to one account basis and we will shut down accounts where we feel this is being abused

How can you complete this 2 week trial without being charged for it? Or am I being thick?

Surely you would have to cancel the trial within the 14 days? Say on the 12th or 13th day after you have returned all the discs!

Would I get the quidco cashback? As it does say if I don't follow through my trial I won't get.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas33
    2. Best place to buy a domain33
    3. Best watches under £500?66
    4. What shoes are these?44

See more discussions