Groups

Blockbuster online rental question

Does anyone know if you can still use your Blockbuster ecoupons instore AFTER you have cancelled your online rental subscription?
    I used Augusts coupons, and have just gone to cancel it before I get charged on Friday and there are 2 new coupons there for September so I printed them off anyway. Any ideas before I go and embarrass myself in Blockbuster? lol Thanks!

4 Comments

you should be able to

does it have a deadline on the coupons?

Original Poster

hassony;6183673

you should be able todoes it have a deadline on the coupons?

Just 30th September, just wondering if I can't use them because I have now cancelled the online subscription. Worth a shot, I'll just try it with 1 at first in case the alarms go off and I have to pay lol :whistling:

I think I did a similar thing when I had these vouchers and they went through ok

Original Poster

hassony;6183896

I think I did a similar thing when I had these vouchers and they went … I think I did a similar thing when I had these vouchers and they went through ok

Cheers thanks, that's made me feel better :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1730
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions