Groups

Blockbuster trade ins what a laugh

I phoned blockbuster to ask some trade ins all blu ray .

Die hard 4.0 - £2.50 cash - £5.00 account

Starship troopers 3 £2.50 - £5.00 account (2nd I counld not trade in as was not on their computer)

A vs P first one £1.25 cash £2.50 account

They have never been open, but it don't matter, they must make a bloody bomb out of this.

9 Comments

Not really because you should see the rediculous prices they sell them at (low) Mine has Transformers blu-ray in for a fiver..

TBH all 3 films are cheap to buy brand new anyway.

How much were you wanting for AVP? Because i might be interested!

BradyBrade!;6535646

Be careful on cross trading. If you are interested in selling them to BradyBrade report the thread and do not take offers.:thumbsup:

Banned

dont think the op can actually now offer these for sale on any thread now for 7 full days so be careful guys

Why would you buy them and never open them ?.

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;6535646

I will trade them in somewere.

tonyg1962;6535728

Why would you buy them and never open them ?.

With the die hard 4, it was £8.98 at amazon bogof same as the A vs P one, but they was not that price at the same time so I bought 2 copys of each to sell on :-D

Starship troopers I only bought for the first one

philmitchell;6535754

I will trade them in somewere. With the die hard 4, it was £8.98 at … I will trade them in somewere. With the die hard 4, it was £8.98 at amazon bogof same as the A vs P one, but they was not that price at the same time so I bought 2 copys of each to sell on :-DStarship troopers I only bought for the first one

The thing is when things are sold on special offer lots get traded in and this reduces the price they will give you,

Last time I saw someone trading in a big pile of DVD's the guy behind the counter was rejecting ones which still had the unremovable security tags that go inside the case, but he didn't seem too concerned about where the rest of the DVD's had come from. They'd obviously nicked them all from Asda next door. I thought it was illegal to knowingly accept stolen goods?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions