Groups

Blockbuster trade values

Hi. does anyone know if there is a place where i could find upto date trade in values for games in blockbuster or game etc. got loads of 360 games but dunno if its even worth the trade in or if ebay is my best option.

Cheers

9 Comments

List the games on here and i will find out for ya or you could just ring up 2morro

Original Poster

cool do you work for blockbuster?

want to see how much i would get for:

Halo 3
    Assasins Creed
    Virtua Fighter 5
    PGR3
    Saints Row

1982;1464056

cool do you work for blockbuster? want to see how much i would get … cool do you work for blockbuster? want to see how much i would get for:Halo 3Assasins CreedVirtua Fighter 5PGR3Saints Row

Nope but my friend traded in a lot the other day and he told me what he got - you want exchange or cash price?

Trade in
    halo 3 £15
    Assassins creed £21
    v5 £12
    pgr3 £6
    saints row £4

Original Poster

cheers mate.

are the prices you listed the cash prices? Are the exchange prices a lot higher?

1982;1464099

cheers mate.are the prices you listed the cash prices? Are the exchange … cheers mate.are the prices you listed the cash prices? Are the exchange prices a lot higher?

Thats exchange -- poor prices - dunno if they are diff around the country but thats what my friend got
    Saints row he didnt have but i think its about that

Original Poster

ah well cheers min. might go sign up tommorrow

CEX
    cex.co.uk
    Value...
    Halo 3 - £17 trade or £13 cash
    Assassins Creed - £22 trade or £18 cash
    V5 - £15 trade or £11 cash
    PGR3 - £2 trade or £2 cash
    Saints Row - £8 trade or £6 cash

They have a fari few stores, check if there is one near you...

I think BB trade-in prices have worsened since they took over some of the Choices stores eg £22 store credit for COD4 a couple of weeks ago. They used to offer £26 store credit for recent games......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions