Groups

blockbuster what a farce!!!

pre ordereded fifa 09 got there at 11 said where is my free ball and guess what they had none what a joke!!!!the guy said "oh we only got 10"aye and the staff took 8 of them what a joke.

14 Comments

YOU SHOULD WRITE TO HEAD OFFICE AND EXPLAIN YOU WERE AT THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE AND THERE (oops sorry, just realised in caps) were no balls left.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3107200

So you're not happy? That is pretty pathetic though, the staff taking … So you're not happy? That is pretty pathetic though, the staff taking them! ********s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not fussed about the free ball its the smug little numpty what sevred me

Original Poster

lucerysmum;3107228

YOU SHOULD WRITE TO HEAD OFFICE AND EXPLAIN YOU WERE AT THE FRONT OF THE … YOU SHOULD WRITE TO HEAD OFFICE AND EXPLAIN YOU WERE AT THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE AND THERE (oops sorry, just realised in caps) were no balls left.

i said i pre ordrered it 3 weeks ago but the weaner just was being an a hole so just left.

lucerysmum;3107228

YOU SHOULD WRITE TO HEAD OFFICE AND EXPLAIN YOU WERE AT THE FRONT OF THE … YOU SHOULD WRITE TO HEAD OFFICE AND EXPLAIN YOU WERE AT THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE AND THERE (oops sorry, just realised in caps) were no balls left.

I agree send a letter complaining and you'll probably get one, you might even some vouchers or something as well as a sweetener ;-)

hope you walked out and got it somewhare else for cheeper

which store was it, sounds exactly how they are in my local store!

Original Poster

kevchenko;3108132

which store was it, sounds exactly how they are in my local store!

Edinburgh store mate

Didn't they offer you anything else instead?

I work for bbs and just finished my shift today there has been a delay on getting the footballs instore we didnt get any, they are however expected to come instore in 1-2 weeks
    I apologised to each of my 50+ customers I served today and gave them a letter to explain when to come back to collect them
    All you need to do is keep your receipt and call bk in 7 -14 days!!

yes, i got a letter from blockbuster when i picked up fifa today along with an extra 5 x £2 off vouchers saing sorry for the inconviniece, you will get your ball but none will be in till 17th..

I can wait for a footie ball. not as if you are not going to get it, just have to wait

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;3109293

yes, i got a letter from blockbuster when i picked up fifa today along … yes, i got a letter from blockbuster when i picked up fifa today along with an extra 5 x £2 off vouchers saing sorry for the inconviniece, you will get your ball but none will be in till 17th..I can wait for a footie ball. not as if you are not going to get it, just have to wait

they just said there was none and that was it.not fussed about the ball it was just the way the boy was

well if you felt he was rude call cust service number below!

Original Poster

snowbrow;3109787

well if you felt he was rude call cust service number below!08456060999

eff it its only a shanner ball.fifa 09 is amazing

had the same problem, although they were ok with me considering im always in there getting them to price match coz there trade in prices are terrible!

the stupid thing about this is that theres still a massive sign in the window at BB sayin you get the football yet they got non!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions