Groups

blockbusters pre-order vouchers

I have pre-ordered black ops on the xbox from asda but when i was in blockbusters they said for me to pre-order it there and i get £30ish pounds worth of vouchers not really tempted as im sure asda will be cheaper but was just wondering does anybody know what vouchers you get?

Also i pre-ordered black ops from asda as i said but this was a while ago and is the standard version (no disposit) asda in tamworth now only seem to be taking orders for the harderened version (disposit required i believe £5) is it worth changing the pre-order to this one.

3 Comments

my asda is giving away the t-shirt and strat guide when u pre-order, and i also saw that blockbuster were giving away vouchers, i asked to see them you basically get some rent 1 get 1 free vouchers and extra on trade in etc, not worth the paper its written on if u ask me, ive had better vouchers from blockbusters through the post .

fynerpink123

my asda is giving away the t-shirt and strat guide when u pre-order, and … my asda is giving away the t-shirt and strat guide when u pre-order, and i also saw that blockbuster were giving away vouchers, i asked to see them you basically get some rent 1 get 1 free vouchers and extra on trade in etc, not worth the paper its written on if u ask me, ive had better vouchers from blockbusters through the post .

Yeah thats the usual load of vouchers you get from them. I have also pre ordered from Asda as its for my son and he will use the strategy guide and t shirt!

I have a feeling that asda will be selling 2 versions, one with the t shirt and strategy guide ( which I reckon will be around £35-£40) then another just the bare bones game, at the cheaper price..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014437
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069

See more discussions