Groups
    EXPIRED

Blockbusters - several competitions

There are several competitions on this page requiring you to answer a question and send an e-mail to them.

blockbuster.co.uk/Sea…spx >> Click here for all the details <<

----------------------------
    WIN a 7 of 9 Figurine, Star Trek: Voyager Series 4 and Star Trek: The Original Series, Series 2! (Closing Date - 3rd January 2005)
    Question -What is the name of the half-Klingon, half-human Chief Engineer on the USS Voyager? I think it's Tuvok?
    WIN a Portable DVD Player and more with The Stepford Wives! ( Closing Date - 10th January 2005)
    Question - In The Stepford Wives trailer, what colour is Nicole Kidmans hair? blond???? :?:
    WIN 1 of 4 amazing Spider-Man 2 bundles ( Closing Date - 27th December 2004)
    Question - A talented young actor, Franco was chosen for the lead role in a movie directed by Nicholas Cage which was also Cages directorial debut. What was the title of this movie? :?:
    WIN 1 of 10 Harry Potter T-Shirts and DVDs! ( Closing Date - 20th December 2004)
    Question - What is the name of the British Actor who stars as Harry Potter? Daniel Radcliffe
    WIN an IPOD and More with The Twins Effect!
    Question - Which of the following movies did not star Jackie Chan? Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

1 Comment

Thanks for these... I will put them on my 'to do' list for later this evening...

Its good to see the info... nice post...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2531
      2. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational33
      3. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]99
      4. Win a 2 bottles of Kyro Gin!99

See more discussions