Groups

Blocked Phone - List on here?

Hi

Can you list a blocked/barred phone on the forums?

My instinct says no?

Cheers

5 Comments

no...

Urrr....no.
    It is in effect stolen from the insurance company. Or an individual.

Any other reason and the owner can get it unbarred.

Banned

*puts op on the avoid in fs/ft list*

Original Poster

My brother bought a phone off ebay a few months ago, and the seller has had the phone blocked (the usual claim on insurance).
    Now.. the paypal dispute is up, and he cannot do anything.

Thus was going to try and sell and sell as spares, for replacement parts.

doritos

My brother bought a phone off ebay a few months ago, and the seller has … My brother bought a phone off ebay a few months ago, and the seller has had the phone blocked (the usual claim on insurance).Now.. the paypal dispute is up, and he cannot do anything.Thus was going to try and sell and sell as spares, for replacement parts.

See if you can get the details of the seller, contact eBay, contact paypal, kick up a fuss and when you have the details contact the seller and inform them you are going to contact the police and take them to the small claims court.
    Also contact the network provider as I have heard success stories of them unblocking the phone and charging the full replacement price to the original contract holder as they can see when the phone was last used with the contact sim and details like that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57105
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1634
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764488
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1821

See more discussions