Blocked website

Does anyone know the site where you can view other webpages within it to bypass the system blocking (say if the webpage is blocked on work computer)

7 Comments

Go to google and type in online proxy.

I use [url]www.google.com/xhtml[/url] because it just puts it in mobile format and gets round it... less chance of getting in trouble!

google proxy sites, believe me there are hundreds of them to use.

wont your works of blocked them for a reason and they will know who has been viewing forbidden web sites i know mine did and tryed to suspend the culprits

ding;2345017

wont your works of blocked them for a reason and they will know who has … wont your works of blocked them for a reason and they will know who has been viewing forbidden web sites i know mine did and tryed to suspend the culprits

They tried suspending you?:whistling:
Your lucky most places have it as a sackable offence. After all you are apid to work there not browse hukd! Fair enough in your lunch hour but on company time, that takes the mick. Anyone know where I can get a job being paid to surf the net? I do it all the time anyway so getting paid to do it would be great!

type

the cloak

into google and first link the surf and whola it makes it look like ur only on thecloak.com

[url]www.hidemyass.com[/url]

[url]www.boratproxy.com[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions