Blocking number from calling mobile

Found 3rd Oct 2009
According to my friend they have got there network T-MOBILE to block a number from calling there mobile.

I know o2, orange, voda dont do this... So how come t-mobile do? IF they do? i dont beleive it... Anyone confirm?

8 Comments

Please just take me calls!! I promise not to be as sexual this time....

Banned

dude its easy to block a number from callin you anyway....jus go to your call barring list - reject calls - put the number you want blockin in a group of its own..then in the reject list block the call

Banned

dean3988;6466915

Please just take me calls!! I promise not to be as sexual this time....

OP a dude......dean man this is a revelation!

I know voda didn't used to do number blocking, so I gave the number I wanted to block a silent ringtone so it didn't bother me as much when they did call.

Banned

dcx_badass;6466956

Depends on the phone though, most networks only do it if you're getting … Depends on the phone though, most networks only do it if you're getting harassed and the police are involved.

yeah u need a polic thingy to get the network to do it otherwise theyll say no

also, its true that the phone should have a call barring option..not all phones have it...mine does :-D

hi im on o2 and when i have a missed call i can go 2 options and scroll down to bottom and theres a option 2 reject calls click for that and that number cant get through :thumbsup:

is it possible to reject calls on an n97?

fanny;6467087

hi im on o2 and when i have a missed call i can go 2 options and scroll … hi im on o2 and when i have a missed call i can go 2 options and scroll down to bottom and theres a option 2 reject calls click for that and that number cant get through :thumbsup:

Thanks... I never knew you could do this :thumbsup: mines says add to reject list, I had a wee chuckle lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions