Groups

Blokes - Wet or Dry?

Banned
    Personally I prefer Wets shaves...

nowt like the feel of wet shave and dry shaves just dont compare imho...but some of my mates disagree....

whats your preferance?

29 Comments

Banned

wet shave is the best for getting a close shave

Can't dry shave personally, my stubble is like Desperate Dan's

Wet shave for me :thumbsup:

I was never taught how to shave.........but the hedge clippers seem to be working well for me. :giggle:

Wet for me.

Wet for me...i really hate shaving !!!

Wet for me.

Even worst I shave my head as well and it's a pain in the a**e!!!

Wish someone would develop a cream that would just stop the feckin hair growing, would save me a lot of hassle and a bit of money.

johnnypanic;3168926

Wet for me. Even worst I shave my head as well and it's a pain in the … Wet for me. Even worst I shave my head as well and it's a pain in the a**e!!!Wish someone would develop a cream that would just stop the feckin hair growing, would save me a lot of hassle and a bit of money.

You do realise some people don't want to be bald, right. :giggle:

Besides, what happens if you suddenly change your mind and wanna style your hair? :whistling:

hate shaving - have permanent stubble and use electric clippers

wet, i hate electric shavers, leaves me all itchy

Original Poster Banned

souljacker;3168984

wet, i hate electric shavers, leaves me all itchy

Yeah thats one of the reasons I dont like them as well:thumbsup:

Ahhh the tradtional Shave - I prefere a wet shave. But those electric shavers work just as good, and dont irritate like a normal razor does if you were to use it on its own, but u do have to use cream afterwards because you arnt using any moisutizer like whats in your shaving cream

Definately wet.....or a piece of broken glass, grrrrr hard man lmao

wet shave for be but i use baby oil instead of foam or gel. its the same as "King of shaves" oil but with a different scent and @ 50 times cheaper . No shaving rashes ever since i started using it and as you can imagine my face is as smooth as...

100% wet. And none of your Gillette Mach 3/Fusion rubbish either. I use an "old-fashioned" razor, the sort that you slip a single blade into. Much better shave with less irritation.

A good shave is all about the preparation. Use a pre-shave like Proraso and stay away from the canned rubbish. Get a proper shaving soap and a decent brush. Your face will thank you, and so will your wallet. You can get a year's worth of blades for the price of a pack of Fusion Power cartidges.

Takes a bit more effort in the morning but it's definitely worth it.

If u want a girly's perspective then wet shave every time!!

wtf to a dry shave didnt even know it existed, ouch tht must feel like ripping out hairs! wet shave ftw

[CENTER]http://chattamom.chattablogs.com/archives/shaving%20Dad-thumb.jpg[/CENTER]

Hard to believe how young they start now !!

[CENTER]http://somethingtomakeyoulaugh.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/baby-shaves.png[/CENTER]

[CENTER]http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/gilette.jpg[/CENTER]

a couple of months ago i got this gel shaving foam, and i wasnt looking what i was doing and put this gel around my face,i then took a shave and ive never felt such a painful burning feeling, it was then that i realised that i had put toothpaste all over my face, the bottles look the same and they both look gelly! burnt for ages!...i always check now lol

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3169799

a couple of months ago i got this gel shaving foam, and i wasnt looking … a couple of months ago i got this gel shaving foam, and i wasnt looking what i was doing and put this gel around my face,i then took a shave and ive never felt such a painful burning feeling, it was then that i realised that i had put toothpaste all over my face, the bottles look the same and they both look gelly! burnt for ages!...i always check now lol

loooooool
    Luke you moron

actualy I shouldnt laugh when Iwas at uni I got my hairspray mixed up with my deodorant....not a pleasant experience...burning sensation then it went all hard:oops:

Banned

acecatcher3;3169799

a couple of months ago i got this gel shaving foam, and i wasnt looking … a couple of months ago i got this gel shaving foam, and i wasnt looking what i was doing and put this gel around my face,i then took a shave and ive never felt such a painful burning feeling, it was then that i realised that i had put toothpaste all over my face, the bottles look the same and they both look gelly! burnt for ages!...i always check now lol

lol sounds a bit painful

wet gets my vote :thumbsup:

milesy29;3168983

hate shaving - have permanent stubble and use electric clippers

+1.

Banned

ODB_69;3169826

looooooolLuke you moronactualy I shouldnt laugh when Iwas at uni I got my … looooooolLuke you moronactualy I shouldnt laugh when Iwas at uni I got my hairspray mixed up with my deodorant....not a pleasant experience...burning sensation then it went all hard:oops:

i sense a new thread idea :thumbsup: lol

Loving how this thread has turned into a bathroom mishap thread:giggle:

Keep it up guys - good stuff:-D

Banned

salder21;3170208

i sense a new thread idea :thumbsup: lol

robtallica;3170216

Loving how this thread has turned into a bathroom mishap … Loving how this thread has turned into a bathroom mishap thread:giggle:Keep it up guys - good stuff:-D

thats what i thought

would you like the honours of creating such a thread?

salder21;3170232

thats what i thought would you like the honours of creating such a … thats what i thought would you like the honours of creating such a thread?

I would but I'm disappearing in a min.

Btw: great minds think alike:thumbsup: ^^

nikkib123;3170298

You mean "fools seldom differ" :-D

Hey what's the big idea....:oops:

What a terrible thing to say - good job I know you didn't mean it:-D

Banned

robtallica;3170261

I would but I'm disappearing in a min.Btw: great minds think … I would but I'm disappearing in a min.Btw: great minds think alike:thumbsup: ^^

:thumbsup:

nikkib123;3170298

You mean "fools seldom differ" :-D

nope ...i preferred the first one :thumbsup: lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      5. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions