Found 17th Jun 2010
a blonde was mowing her grass and accidentally cut off the tail of her cat which was hiding in the long grass. She rushed her cat along with its tail to Tesco - why Tesco?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Original Poster

Tesco is the largest re-tailer in the UK!!

Banned

pipsqueak;8858529

Tesco is the largest re-tailer in the UK!!

There is no hyphen in the word 'retailer'.

mr.potato_head;8858578

wow.... Think he was making the joke clear for the less fortunate people...

mr.potato_head;8858578

Why, would it have been amusing had it been spelled correctly?

JohnBall;8858625

wow.... Think he was making the joke clear for the less fortunate … wow.... Think he was making the joke clear for the less fortunate people...

Joke?

Says mr.potato_head :-D

deek72;8858628

Why, would it have been amusing had it been spelled correctly?Joke?

Yeh, think the OP was meant to be a joke, duno though :whistling:

Banned

well i like it,to many sour pusses on here for jokes,well so the mods say everytime one of mine gets deleted;-)

splatsplatsplat;8858635

Says mr.potato_head :-D

Shhsshhh you. Mines an underscore. It's undeniably cooler and hip.

deek72;8858628

Why, would it have been amusing had it been spelled correctly?

Oh so it's amusing that it's spelt incorrectly. I knew there was meant to be something funny about the post :whistling:

JohnBall;8858625

wow.... Think he was making the joke clear for the less fortunate … wow.... Think he was making the joke clear for the less fortunate people...

We have a biter.

bring back Mike L's jokes... then again

You'd have to be blonde to find this joke funny.

mr.potato_head;8858679

Shhsshhh you. Mines an underscore. It's undeniably cooler and hip.Oh so … Shhsshhh you. Mines an underscore. It's undeniably cooler and hip.Oh so it's amusing that it's spelt incorrectly. I knew there was meant to be something funny about the post :whistling:We have a biter.

Why u fishing in a Joke thread? I could trawl all day on here waiting for a bite, but pretty sad though...

I do wish people would post more jokes on here.

The jokes maybe rubbish but the arguments that arise when one is posted are classic.

There is no hyphen in the word 'retailer'. :w00t:

Original Poster

Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?"

"Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techniques - visualization, association - it's made a big difference for me."

"That's great! What was the name of that clinic?" Fred went blank. He thought and thought but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?"

"You mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. "Rose, what was the name of that clinic?"

JohnBall;8858764

Why u fishing in a Joke thread? I could trawl all day on here waiting for … Why u fishing in a Joke thread? I could trawl all day on here waiting for a bite, but pretty sad though...

Aww don't get upset, even the biggest fish get caught sometimes.

You need quite a dry humour to pull it off.Don't think you would be able to cut it, something to do with your genetic makeup I expect i.e dull parents

pipsqueak;8858879

Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the … Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?""Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techniques - visualization, association - it's made a big difference for me.""That's great! What was the name of that clinic?" Fred went blank. He thought and thought but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?""You mean a rose?""Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. "Rose, what was the name of that clinic?"

Much improved.

Beep, beep, warning vehicle reversing.

Lol, I must be really sad because I thought the first joke was funny (I am blonde though).

pipsqueak;8858879

Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the … Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?""Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techniques - visualization, association - it's made a big difference for me.""That's great! What was the name of that clinic?" Fred went blank. He thought and thought but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?""You mean a rose?""Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. "Rose, what was the name of that clinic?"

Yup, getting better now...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions