Groups

Bloomin Pakistan supporters!

Banned
    I live in Nottingham city centre and all I have is Pakistan supporters driving up and down beeping their horns.
    I don't mind celebration, but this is about 3 hours now that they've been doing it. So fricking annoying!

feel like making a sign 'STFU'! and standing there. Bloomin pain.

Plus added to that Grease 2 is on TV and it;s TERRIBLE!! Thank God Top Gear is starting now!

28 Comments

None here 3 miles out

Banned

ring police - they will put a stop to it

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;5552812

None here 3 miles out

Its to be expected, I live in Hyson Green lol

Original Poster Banned

gsettle24;5552814

lol, no they won't its a sunday and theres far too many of them to stop them. Doesnt bother the police anyway.just annoys me!

t0mm;5552812

None here 3 miles out

+1 just noise coming from the Arnold festival :roll:

Lol, Grease 2, Maxwell Caulfield out of Emmerdale now,

gsettle24;5552814

:lol:

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that any better lol.

Just give it till 9 and it will be gone.

gsettle24;5552814

Dont think that will help tbh, would rather stay away from protests after the G8, i actually sat and watched some idiot who lives near my flats last week, driving the wrong way round a roundabout (from the local pub that i can see from my balcony) clipped the kerb, nearly hit a cyclist, parked, staggered out of his car, couldnt walk, fell over twice, i called the Police (didnt call 999) was left on hold for 40 minutes and hung up, 10 mins later, her stagered out of his flat and flat lined his car wheel spinning of down the road, ridiculous

bitseylango;5552827

+1 just noise coming from the Arnold festival :roll:

Still nothing here :p.

Sherwood festival was yesterday.

Banned

Just chillax granny.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45955000/jpg/_45955368_trophy_getty.jpg

:)thankgoodness their is none in liverpool!!!!!

Mr Weasle;5553076

:)thankgoodness their is none in liverpool!!!!!

:lol: you liverpool/everton fans for that.

Banned

God knows what'd they'd be like if they won anything significant!

guv;5553215

God knows what'd they'd be like if they won anything significant!

lol theyve won the world cup , got into the finals last time, next ones coming up i think

Original Poster Banned

still going...

MarzBarz;5553112

:lol: you liverpool/everton fans for that.

:-D beans means ...heinz!!!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR="Red"]Epic thread.[/COLOR]

feel like making a sign 'STFU'! and standing there. Bloomin pain.

Please do. I will look out for you on the news.

What they won??

Banned

MarzBarz;5553271

lol theyve won the world cup , got into the finals last time, next ones … lol theyve won the world cup , got into the finals last time, next ones coming up i think

Might just as well have been tiddlywinks. About as entertaining. :whistling:

guv;5554258

Might just as well have been tiddlywinks. About as entertaining. … Might just as well have been tiddlywinks. About as entertaining. :whistling:

20/20 is the future of cricket, had that been a 50 over game you wouldnt have seen that many fans.

Sheena0104;5554112

What they won??

YES:-D

Banned

MarzBarz;5554296

20/20 is the future of cricket,

If it means its less boring than it always is, its a step in the right direction. Any idea when the Tiddlywinks World cup is on?

had that been a 50 over game you wouldnt have seen that many fans.

So how many fans watched this?

guv;5554339

If it means its less boring than it always is, its a step in the right … If it means its less boring than it always is, its a step in the right direction. Any idea when the Tiddlywinks World cup is on?So how many fans watched this?

i dont know the exact amount but i can easily say its much more double even perhaps triple the amount of people.

People who dont watch cricket even ended watching this.

Banned

MarzBarz;5554367

i dont know the exact amount but i can easily say its much more double … i dont know the exact amount but i can easily say its much more double even perhaps triple the amount of people. People who dont watch cricket even ended watching this.

I didn't!!! :whistling:

Is this a big competition then? And how often is it played?

guv;5554477

I didn't!!! :whistling:Is this a big competition then? And how often is … I didn't!!! :whistling:Is this a big competition then? And how often is it played?

Yep a big competition. Im not entirely sure how often once a year? , theres also a indian cricket league (ICL) which allows each team to have 2 or 3 international players (another good tournament)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians2741
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder712
      3. MacOS High Sierra - Workgroup name problem11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767434

See more discussions