Groups

Blooming Annoyed!

Last week I ordered two DSTT cartridges from DealExtreme. They(?) arrived today EXCEPT I had two clear packets but only ONE cartridge! The one was stuck behind the other - paper in it but no cartridge. I've been to the website to "complain" but the only way was to do it by photos - stupid thing! I filled it in and now wait to hear from them.

Anybody else been in this situation? Do you think I'll get a replacement? I wouldn't mind but I only ordered another one yesterday.

So, I'm a bit cheesed off.

5 Comments

Sorry to hear about this Deek :friends:I would be fuming too!
    It's usually me things like this happen too but happy to say I have dealt with D.Extreme several times & so far have always had a good service from them.
    I ordered 2 x DS Guitar Hero thingies a couple of days ago so crossing fingers they will both arrive alright. I'm sure if you send an email & photo as you have they will replace it. .......................... Good luck x

Original Poster

Blimey! They've emailed me back already - happy to send me a replacement. Can't believe it was resolved so quick! I take my hat off to DealExtreme - excellent customer services!:thumbsup:

Deek43;2981127

Blimey! They've emailed me back already - happy to send me a replacement. … Blimey! They've emailed me back already - happy to send me a replacement. Can't believe it was resolved so quick! I take my hat off to DealExtreme - excellent customer services!:thumbsup:

Wow that was quick & good of them to send a replacement out ... good job you wasn't dealing with Debenhams !! Great news :thumbsup:

way to go deal extreme

same happened to me except i ordered 2 and 1 was faulty and they were super quick replacing the item and told me to try find a use for the faulty item
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how do i join shop and scan ???33
      2. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?78
      4. Jury service1824

See more discussions