Groups

blooming marvellous site STILL down...ur thoughts????

is it just me?
    edit: is it gonna go under?!

16 Comments

no its not just you

No me too MB

Not working for me - was trying to get on there last night and had the same problem.

It's not working for me either

Original Poster

crud...thanks for replies peeps...want my changing bag...!

Original Poster

still down

its back up now... with sale stuff

have you got a bag MB?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3652693

have you got a bag MB?

went on site again to see if any more reduced and still cant use site...now it comes up saying problems with ordering....methinks someone else might be facing the a word?!

Original Poster

anywhere i can find out if there is a threat to this store?

i cant get on there today ? ? ?

hmm seems strange

The website of Blooming Marvellous, the 14-store upmarket maternity wear retailer, was down last night and sources said it had been offline since 20 December. A store has closed in Chester and sources said that a store in London was not open for business yesterday.
    Blooming Marvellous was bought by Arev, the Icelandic retail investor, in August 2007 for about £5m. Arev has also backed retail investments including the shoe chain Jones the Bootmaker and luxury brand Duchamp.
    Arev was also an investor in Hardy Amies, the couturier, and the fashion brand Ghost, which both fell into administration in the last three months of 2008. Both chains re-emerged under new owners. In November, some directors left Arev following the failure of its Icelandic backer Kcaj to provide further funding. Blooming Marvellous was unavailable for comment last night

Looks like its going under....

Boo hoo i love this website

Original Poster

leona71;3944469

Looks like its going under....Boo hoo i love this website

thanks for info leona...im gutted!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions