Groups

Blu-Ray?

Got given one as a present, already got it though
    Would anywhere take it back ( still sealed) without a reciept..
    already checked in the asda I work at and they won't
    Thanks
    Jack

7 Comments

without mentioning it.

Why dont you put it for sale in fs ft section.

Maybe someone will trade you a movie you do want.

No one will take it back without receipt

Original Poster

Starr;8124293

without mentioning it.Why dont you put it for sale in fs ft section.Maybe … without mentioning it.Why dont you put it for sale in fs ft section.Maybe someone will trade you a movie you do want.No one will take it back without receipt

Yeah well I will do if I can't take it back..
    I did think about buying the same blu ray on card, taking this one back and just showing them my bank statement ( because it's the same amnt they should accept the return?) and then returning the other one with the reciept..

whats the film?

Original Poster

manchesterjim;8124371

whats the film?

Toy story..
    It's now in the BOGOF so won't get that much for it..
    Do you think what I just suggested will work?
    Cheers
    Jack

just try it, ive took a few things back in the past without a receipt, although it was either for store credit or exchange for similar

spikeyjacko;8124390

Toy story..It's now in the BOGOF so won't get that much for it..Do you … Toy story..It's now in the BOGOF so won't get that much for it..Do you think what I just suggested will work?CheersJack

ok dude have already got but thought id check.

im not sure matey id ask what their policy is on returns. Ive never used a bank statement as proof of purchase for a return before so Ive got no idea if theyd accept it or not. I'd ask instore first. good luck anywa

Original Poster

Just rang up my local asda living store, and they've said that if I take it in, and it's fully sealed, they'll refund the price of what it scans at, to a gift card, sweet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846330
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3491264

See more discussions