Groups
    EXPIRED

Blu Ray Music DVD`s ? any good or rubbish

Banned
    I have quite a few music dvd`s but now I have a PS3 is it worth buying the new ACDC blue ray or any further releases ? would like the low down ta

11 Comments

Banned

I have the Elton John 60 blu ray and it's absolutely stunning. The sound is vastly superior to the normal sd version. Can't comment about the AC/DC release though sorry.

good ,i got my husband a motley crue one for his birthday ,very good sound and picture is amazing

Original Poster Banned

thanks to both of you and rep left ... did you get any good deals on them ? and what sort of price went in HMV and they we 19.99 ish

was the Motley crue the tour from the UK a few years back ?

ACDC No bull £12.89
    ]http//ww…uct

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;3217964

ACDC No bull £12.89http://www.sendit.com/sendit/9993589.product

cheers but the reviews are poor on this a bit of a re hash .. but have some orange love though :w00t:

dog_cop;3220091

cheers but the reviews are poor on this a bit of a re hash .. but have … cheers but the reviews are poor on this a bit of a re hash .. but have some orange love though :w00t:

If your pc is of a reasonable spec you could torrent it? To see if its any good of cause. Then buy it if it is.

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;3220159

If your pc is of a reasonable spec you could torrent it? To see if its … If your pc is of a reasonable spec you could torrent it? To see if its any good of cause. Then buy it if it is.

dont do torrents:x but thanks for the advice..

dog_cop;3217946

thanks to both of you and rep left ... did you get any good deals on them … thanks to both of you and rep left ... did you get any good deals on them ? and what sort of price went in HMV and they we 19.99 ishwas the Motley crue the tour from the UK a few years back ?

hi its the carnival of sins tour 2005 and got it off a seller on ebay thats sells loads of blu rays:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

missismop;3221423

hi its the carnival of sins tour 2005 and got it off a seller on ebay … hi its the carnival of sins tour 2005 and got it off a seller on ebay thats sells loads of blu rays:thumbsup:

yes I was there at the Wembley arena for that.. can you Pm me the sellers details please ?:-D

dog_cop;3222475

yes I was there at the Wembley arena for that.. can you Pm me the sellers … yes I was there at the Wembley arena for that.. can you Pm me the sellers details please ?:-D

will have a look see if i can find it:thumbsup:

missismop;3224177

will have a look see if i can find it:thumbsup:

pm sent;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would22
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2548
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137

See more discussions