Blu-Ray Player

Posted 26th May 2020
I’ve searched on here, but can’t seem to find a Blu-ray player at a decent price - under £100 - Anyone want the challenge of finding one? I’m no good on the specs etc?? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
If you do not need 4K - Panasonic DMP-BDT180EB approx £79
Have you lhad a look at Richer Sounds? That would be the very first place that I'd look for one.

richersounds.com/sea…ray
There are sometime Panasonic refurbs on the ebay oiler that can be very cheap £30
New one on ebay curry's £60
Really? But you can get BR-Players from the likes of Tesco, can't you? Those Technika ones. They were quite cheap, I thought - something like £39 odd?

Anyway, Tesco again:
tesco.com/gro…643

Panasonic - £59.00 plus a fiver off using code: XXHJKT = £54 (coupon valid until 14/6)
You can stream 4k cheaply is dvd players needed? Get a cheap Ps3 second-hand at least it will be used more.
eelvis26/05/2020 11:56

You can stream 4k cheaply is dvd players needed? Get a cheap Ps3 …You can stream 4k cheaply is dvd players needed? Get a cheap Ps3 second-hand at least it will be used more.

We’ve got an Xbox but keep having to remove it as our boys get obsessed, so after a stand alone Blu-ray player to stay out all of the time 🏻
Post a comment
@
    Text