Expired

Blu Ray Player with USB slot

Found 2nd Oct 2010
Wondering if anyone can help me as my mum and dad and are looking for a blu ray player which has a built in USB slot so they can play films and stuff from a hard drive

Anyone seen any decent offers for a blu-ray player with built in USB or have any reccomendations.

Thanks

4 Comments

I've got a Sony BDP S370 which is really good. The price of this seems to fluctuate, its £130 at Amazon at the minute but has been down as low as £100.

Have a look at Richer Sounds. If you have a store near you, chances are you may get a good deal.

Also, have a look at SAMSUNG BDC5300 from A J Electronics for £107.99 (Free Delivery)

With it, you also get free 6 blu ray movies and a gold plated hdmi cable. Looks like a decent deal to me.

Foehn & Hirsch one from Ebuyer!

Original Poster

Thanks for replies

I was shopping in town today and popped into Richer Sounds and got them a Philips BDP7300 for £69.95 and picked the up the 5 year warrenty as well seeing that it was only £9.99 extra. Have set the player up and looks nice and does the job they need for playing stuff from a hard drive and they can use my blu rays as well. I found a hack to make the player multi region so done that as well

richersounds.com/pro…300
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769554
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    3. Add one, leave one game54415461
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4181

See more discussions