Groups

Blu-Ray Players

Looking for a replacement for my small slimline Samsung one. Don't want to pay more than £50 ideally, and wanting it to be fairly quiet. The Samsung one I have now tends to make a racket!

Any ideas? It's crazy really as I have a PS3 and PS4 where my BR player is, but don't want the little one using it as he'll put jammy discs in them!

Cheers

9 Comments

I have a LG BP250 its small and plays everything i throw at it think its under £50 to.

Cash convertors and alike seem to have them piled up. £20 ish.

I've got this one and I'm pleased with it

Tesco

my Sony one is super quiet, it's around £70-£80. but there is a used very good sold by Amazon one for £48

Sony BDP-S3500 Blu-Ray Disc Player with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD (DLNA and Wi-Fi) - Black amazon.co.uk/dp/…5CF

having looked around though the LG for £49 is probably a better buy

LG BP250 Blu-Ray and DVD Disc Player with Full HD Up-scaling and external HDD playback amazon.co.uk/dp/…W2Q

Original Poster

you_gotta_be_kidding

having looked around though the LG for £49 is probably a better buyLG … having looked around though the LG for £49 is probably a better buyLG BP250 Blu-Ray and DVD Disc Player with Full HD Up-scaling and external HDD playback https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TWW583Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_XjTfzbZD2DW2Q

Yeah is it quiet though. Like the look of that Sony one...

Original Poster

cacaman123

I have a LG BP250 its small and plays everything i throw at it think its … I have a LG BP250 its small and plays everything i throw at it think its under £50 to.

Is it quiet?

superfreddy

Is it quiet?

Yes its certainly much quieter than my xbox for watching movies

Original Poster

cacaman123

Yes its certainly much quieter than my xbox for watching movies

​What about when you play DVDs? Can hear it over the TV at all?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2323
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires44
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine43
      4. Win a Slow Cooker with Kikkoman77

See more discussions