Expired

Blue Dolphin, Filey - bus services?

Found 30th May 2008
Hi there

Im off to Blue Dolphin week today, for a week with my kids just to get away from everyday hussle etc, well we are getting a train to Filey, but wondered if anyone knew what bus it is i need to catch from Filey to get me nearer Blue Dolphin Holiday Park, dont wanna walk with my luggage and 5 kids to the park really.

Any help will be greatly recieved, and maybe a little rep chucked in! :thumbsup:

1. Misc
  2. Bus
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bus
12 Comments

iya

I came across this site maybe you could phone them up and ask.

have fun

iknow-yorkshire.co.uk/acc…htm

The number for the park is on the right

getdown.org.uk/bus…htm

this one too.

If i remember right the number 120 seems about right, every hour

Original Poster

Brilliant thanks ever so much for help

what a coincident, my family has just set off to there today!, i cant go cos i got exam on monday :(. ive been several times though

Original Poster

Is it good Dean?

yeh, a few dodgy people though, but overall a good time, Would recommmend flamingo lands one day, or scarsbough town another, and the Ask! restraunt is a good place

Used to work there but havent been for 6 years but it is VERY expensive on the bus, it was £5 return for 1 adult 7 years ago so imagine now!

I think they do unlimited daily family tickets though for £10 or £15 though as I went there a few weeks ago

TBH theres no point getting a train to filey instead get a bus from Scarborough as its about the same distance.

Original Poster

ryouga;2209676

Used to work there but havent been for 6 years but it is VERY expensive … Used to work there but havent been for 6 years but it is VERY expensive on the bus, it was £5 return for 1 adult 7 years ago so imagine now!I think they do unlimited daily family tickets though for £10 or £15 though as I went there a few weeks agoTBH theres no point getting a train to filey instead get a bus from Scarborough as its about the same distance.

To late, i booked my train tickets and i have to get on certain trains! Thanks for tip if i go again another time tho

I have no idea sorry Amcol, but ( in case I forget to say so later) have an excellent holiday and don't forget that camera - or, more likely, don't forget the kids!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chesso;2210021

I have no idea sorry Amcol, but ( in case I forget to say so later) have … I have no idea sorry Amcol, but ( in case I forget to say so later) have an excellent holiday and don't forget that camera - or, more likely, don't forget the kids!!:thumbsup:

One of the things im looking forward to the most!!! Taking some good shots lol

amcol;2209942

To late, i booked my train tickets and i have to get on certain trains! … To late, i booked my train tickets and i have to get on certain trains! Thanks for tip if i go again another time tho

Id only get the train in future if you were going to Primrose Valley as thats on the Bridlington end.

BD is on the main road to Scarborough

Yeah in future remember it as what you save in train fares would pay for the bus fares.

Might be cheaper to get a taxi but id check first as some overcharge to holiday parks

My rents have a static caravan at the dolphin, go there most weekends. Sent her a text to ask her how much the bus from filey to dolphin is.

I remember one year I went, walked across the cliff tops with my girlfriend, it was a really nice day. Got half way from blue dolphin to filey, and the sky's opened.

we decided to continue to filey, and got a taxi from there back to the blue dolphin. can't remember the fare i paid but it wasn't a huge amount between £5-£10...

by car Filey is about 5 mins away from the blue dolphin

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
  2. Marmite1823
  3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
  4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions