Blue Ice Psygnosis Game How much is it worth?

Found 27th Mar 2010
Hi

Ive just found out this game, its in a nice box and perfect condition, just wondered if anyone knows how much its worth?

Thanks!

4 Comments

Judging by this article, nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ame)

I would not pay for such an unsatisfactory game with no apparent ending.

Original Poster

mateypeeps;8222573

Judging by this article, … Judging by this article, nothing.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Ice_(video_game)I would not pay for such an unsatisfactory game with no apparent ending.

Well thanks for that useless comment! The game is very hard I agree but only a few were made and there is one in america selling for $69.00 so was just asking!

I can't find a copy on Ebay, either currently for sale or having been sold, and searches of the other usual sites are also turning up nothing. It's clearly an incredibly rare game. However, it's also universally heralded as being a terrible one. So the answer to how much it's worth probably has to be that it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I'd put it on Ebay and see how it does. You never know; set it to a long auction and you might just attract the attention of a few collectors.

Original Poster

Crazy Jamie;8223202

I can't find a copy on Ebay, either currently for sale or having been … I can't find a copy on Ebay, either currently for sale or having been sold, and searches of the other usual sites are also turning up nothing. It's clearly an incredibly rare game. However, it's also universally heralded as being a terrible one. So the answer to how much it's worth probably has to be that it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I'd put it on Ebay and see how it does. You never know; set it to a long auction and you might just attract the attention of a few collectors.

Hi yeah I could only find that one on amazon.com :x thanks for the advice i think ill just probably do that, repped :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text