Blue moon snaps

Found 31st Jan
ok guys there blue moon today feel free to post your pic of the moon
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Please God be of the actual moon, i don't want to have to weed out pics of people dropping trousers
Top photo was just now.

Bottom photo was from 15th Nov 2016.

33175304-imofH.jpg

33175304-TqOwp.jpg
Edited by: "Jumpingphil" 31st Jan
24 Comments
Please God be of the actual moon, i don't want to have to weed out pics of people dropping trousers
it just seems a little larger and a little brighter, a little unimpressed thus far, I may have been expecting too much.
It just looks like the moon
Yeah Its not blue at all it's just very bright
33175072-CF4VN.jpg

The moon is red

33175143-fRUtY.jpg
33175220-W64p3.jpg
Depending on weather conditions, you get a better view when it gets magnified in the horizon, always seems bigger rising than setting, afaics.
Blue moon doesn't mean the moon is blue.

Super Blue Blood Moon is what's happening tonight.

Super - moon is less than 360,000 kilometers from Earth (think it isn't quite a super one this time tho)
Blue - second time in a month there has been a full moon
Blood - totally eclipsed moon, only happening in North American, Australia and Asia this time.
Moon - big thing in sky made of cheese.
Top photo was just now.

Bottom photo was from 15th Nov 2016.

33175304-imofH.jpg

33175304-TqOwp.jpg
Edited by: "Jumpingphil" 31st Jan
Would love to but,
33175348-nfj4G.jpgMaybe later.
Jumpingphil43 m ago

Top photo was just now.Bottom photo was from 15th Nov 2016.[Image] [Image]

Lol, I scrolled down gingerly after reading 'bottom photo'
shadey1251 m ago

Would love to but,[Image] Maybe later.

Same in odsal
It was huge an orange as it came up over the horizon before it got dark. Now it's bright white but much smaller. There's only so many times I can get enthused about taking a photo of a object that doesn't really change. So I've stayed warm inside.

Syzable2 h, 9 m ago

Please God be of the actual moon, i don't want to have to weed out pics of …Please God be of the actual moon, i don't want to have to weed out pics of people dropping trousers

I wasn't going to... but this is like an invitation
MSK.1 m ago

It was huge an orange as it came up over the horizon before it got dark. …It was huge an orange as it came up over the horizon before it got dark. Now it's bright white but much smaller. There's only so many times I can get enthused about taking a photo of a object that doesn't really change. So I've stayed warm inside.I wasn't going to... but this is like an invitation

Signs out and goes to bed
MSK.8 m ago

It was huge an orange as it came up over the horizon before it got dark. …It was huge an orange as it came up over the horizon before it got dark. Now it's bright white but much smaller. There's only so many times I can get enthused about taking a photo of a object that doesn't really change. So I've stayed warm inside.I wasn't going to... but this is like an invitation

It's the same size as you saw earlier, fact is it appears larger at the horizon, an optical illusion.

George says hi (meow)
airfix5 m ago

It's the same size as you saw earlier, fact is it appears larger at the …It's the same size as you saw earlier, fact is it appears larger at the horizon, an optical illusion. George says hi (meow)

Aww, you mean the moon doesn't actually change it's physcal size when I gaze upon it? That's really dissapointing I thought we had a thing going on.

Send George some chin rubs from me please
Do the banned trolls of hukd become resurrected during the blood moon?

#linksawabloodmoonrising
Can't even see a moon at all. I don't believe the moon even exists today
Edited by: "Bure11" 31st Jan
Wow that was a massive moon!
Nvm found the moon. Lil guys white
33176027-RmnQk.jpg
Didn't manage to see the actual moon but the sky was pretty impressive as I was on my way home.
33176195-zMhaV.jpg

The Red Moon

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants