Blue Nile, anyone used them?

Posted 12th Dec 2019
Has anyone here used Blue Nile recently please and would care to share their experience?

Seems there are mixed reviews but very few from the UK. They are on Quidco and a genuine outfit so I've no doubt from that side, but just wondered if anyone has a view from a customer experience perspective?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Used them many years ago for buying a gift for my wife. Excellent experience, including some good ideas suggested on the phone. But the purchase was done in the US, so not a UK experience.
Bought my wife's engagement ring with them 3 years ago. Ring and diamond were exactly what I wanted. Got the ring resized for free a few months after purchase. All tracked via ups, remember dealing with a women from Ireland so I believe that is where they have their customer service.
col24_712/12/2019 13:29

Bought my wife's engagement ring with them 3 years ago. Ring and diamond …Bought my wife's engagement ring with them 3 years ago. Ring and diamond were exactly what I wanted. Got the ring resized for free a few months after purchase. All tracked via ups, remember dealing with a women from Ireland so I believe that is where they have their customer service.

Yeah, Dublin office I read.

Thanks for that. Good info.
I used them about 6 years ago and had no real problems with the main item but the necklace that the pendant came with broke, so if you're getting a pendant look into getting something more sturdy. The pendant I LOVE.
Also got the wife's engagement ring from them. Again had no issue at all with them
ggmurray12/12/2019 15:21

Also got the wife's engagement ring from them. Again had no issue at all …Also got the wife's engagement ring from them. Again had no issue at all with them

Spot on what I plan on doing.

Thanks to all who have reassured me. Just when spending on a high ticket item, I get a bit wary.
Also dont forget to go via topcashback. 5.05%
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants