Blue Planet Aquarium Ellesmere Port

Found 6th Apr
Taking the Granddaughter out tomorrow and she's decided she wants to go to Blue Planet (I blame Mrs Skaman for giving her a choice ), does anyone know of any discounts before I book online, cheers in advance for any help.
The 20% off that was posted as a deal a few days ago has ended.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
It’s 10% off if you book online, I went recently and it was expensive and not all that great. Kids loved it though
Dannyrobbo8 m ago

It’s 10% off if you book online, I went recently and it was expensive and n …It’s 10% off if you book online, I went recently and it was expensive and not all that great. Kids loved it though

Cheers, I've seen the 10% off online but was hoping for more if possible! I've been a few times before and agree that it's expensive for what it is but if the granddaughter wants to go then obviously she's got to go
It was corronation street this evening!

Ellesmere port aquarium is really small not alot to see, i recommend the one in Blackpool, alot better in my opinion.
SteMoss7 m ago

It was corronation street this evening! Ellesmere port aquarium is really …It was corronation street this evening! Ellesmere port aquarium is really small not alot to see, i recommend the one in Blackpool, alot better in my opinion.

Not been to the Blackpool one for years could give it a go, cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions