Groups
    EXPIRED

Bluechip BCK08B Bluetooth Visor Handsfree Instructions

Hubbie has mislaid the small instruction pamphlet that came with this Handsfree kit from Play.

Has anyone got the instructions they could scan in and email me please????

Many thanks!

10 Comments

Turn it off, then hold the power button until it powers up and then keep pressing it until the light on the front flashes blue & red. Pairing mode is now entered.

This was posted 3 months ago....

True but he did try helping at least so cred to Matt but yes necro thread im afraid and should killed off

Original Poster

Hey but i'm over the mooon that mattress posted the link for the manual - cheers Mattress :-)

I'll expire the thread now

No worries Mel. I only found your thread as I too was looking for the manual! Glad I could help.

Bhav, what's your pointless point?
    Edited by: "mattress" 4th Jul 2011

My point isn't pointless, you replied to a thread that has been dead for 3 months...but anyway

Bhav007

My point isn't pointless, you replied to a thread that has been dead for … My point isn't pointless, you replied to a thread that has been dead for 3 months...but anyway

Of course your post was pointless as the person who made the original request was still looking for an answer. She now has it.

Maybe you should have tried to help her three months ago?

does it matter the thread was 3 years old I was looking for a solution and it solved it for me
    ta

does it matter the thread was 3 years old I was looking for a solution and it solved it for me
    ta
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94173
      3. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      4. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883

See more discussions