Bluetooth adapter for tv!?

Posted 30th Nov
Wanna pair my Bluetooth headphones to my tv, can anyone recommend a decent adapter that will let me do this, preferably usb powered?.

Cheers guys
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I would try one of the generic transmitters on ebay for a couple of quid, as im sure you might get a slight delay in the audio causing sync issues
Essentially, you need something with "low latency" (the speed that the audio gets too you're ears, otherwise everything is like a bad chinese movie aka out of sync)
This has a fakespot "A" rating
amazon.co.uk/Blu…RQQ
It's "newer model" (and twice the price (but you get optical in)) in the above rating has a fakespot "A "rating too
Both are rechargable, with a usb cable
I’ve got this one and works absolutely fine. No lagging amazon.co.uk/Fir…8-7
Most tvs have audio lag adjustment (not sure what it is called). Seem to remember my last two do anyway, as I have to adjust them to the soundbar during set up.
Thanks all for the feedback, much appreciated
esar01/12/2019 00:04

Essentially, you need something with "low latency" (the speed that the …Essentially, you need something with "low latency" (the speed that the audio gets too you're ears, otherwise everything is like a bad chinese movie aka out of sync)This has a fakespot "A" ratinghttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Ultra-thin-Mpow-Traceless/dp/B07G388C5Z/ref=pd_sbs_107_t_2/257-8835457-4885653?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07G388C5Z&pd_rd_r=28001738-00d5-434d-b381-44330cc87656&pd_rd_w=QSFPV&pd_rd_wg=I0z1J&pf_rd_p=e44592b5-e56d-44c2-a4f9-dbdc09b29395&pf_rd_r=0FZMFX84KZ4AGBDCCRQQ&psc=1&refRID=0FZMFX84KZ4AGBDCCRQQIt's "newer model" (and twice the price (but you get optical in)) in the above rating has a fakespot "A "rating too Both are rechargable, with a usb cable

Thanks for introducing me to fakespot. What a great little site

fakespot.com/pro…box
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants