Bluetooth connection

Found 30th Nov 2017
Hi
im looking for a way of connecting a Bluetooth kit to my Sharan for hands free mobile conversations and audio from my phone. I have a old style radio cassette player type factory fitted and it doesn't have an aux.

Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments
Does your radio have a aux?
AndyWalker8537 m ago

Does your radio have a aux?

Hi
im looking for a way of connecting a Bluetooth kit to my Sharan for hands free mobile conversations and audio from my phone. I have a old style radio cassette player type factory fitted and it doesn't have an aux
Have look a Parrott hands free kits. Having used both Blaupunt and Parrott in the past they are in my opinion the best.
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 30th Nov 2017
not used this personally but is this something like your looking for?.

Dtox01 Bluetooth FM Transmitter Wireless Dual USB Port Car Charger - Mp3 Player - Music To Car Radio-Hands Free Calls-LED display for iPhone Android Phone, iPod, MP3 Players amazon.co.uk/dp/…F69
Edited by: "discozohan" 30th Nov 2017
Yep the bluetooth fm transmitters are the easiest way
Personally I would look out for a used Bluetooth stereo and change it for the original one in the car. It will sound better and not cost anymore than fitting a decent fitted Bluetooth kit. You should be able to pick one up for about £50.
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your responses. It's either going to be an FM transmitter or change the stereo.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants