Groups

Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car?

I have a 2004 Toyota Yaris with no AUX input or Bluetooth. I would like to stream music from my iPhone 5s to my car but would like a cheaper option than to installing Bluetooth in the car. I have found three items from Amazon however not sure which one to go with. By the way, I would like to charge my phone using the transmitter as well so any help appreciated.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…ZWU

amazon.co.uk/gp/…s=1

amazon.co.uk/gp/…s=1

5 Comments

I have this one and was impressed enough to buy a second
    Riida GB01 Wireless Bluetooth Car Kit FM Transmitter with LCD Screen and Hands Free Calling For Apple ipod touch 5, Apple iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5 5C 4S 4 , All Apple iPad ,Samsung Android System Smart Phone , HTC , Blackbarry - Supports Siri Function - Dual USB Car Charger and Magnetic Base Included amazon.co.uk/dp/…HZ9

I'm using a Bluetooth speaker and playing via my phone.

ive had a few and all useless. look online to see if you can hook an aux in cable to the back of your existing stereo. did that to my car stereo as was in your situation but different make of vehicle

I bought this one for our other car as it has no cd player in there and this one works great

amazon.co.uk/gp/…3KM

I got an fm transmitter from asda i think its their own make and for 4 quid it was worth a try and to be honest its great the only thing that you wont like is it wont charge your phone at the same time but for 4 quid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions