bluetooth hands free kit recommedations

19 replies
Found 7th Dec 2009
As title really, anyone got any hands free kit recommendations, im in the market for one but have no idea whats the easiest....best sound quality ect.

anyone got any opinions please?

16 Comments

same here whats the best?

i got one of this last year for o/h, he is very happy with it.
play.com/Mob…nre
if it's car kit you after.

Original Poster

I was thinking of this one i just saw on another thread:
play.com/Mob…e=2

Original Poster

Dimpler;7146054

i got one of this last year for o/h, he is very happy with … i got one of this last year for o/h, he is very happy with it.http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/-/1004/1249/-/5160233/Nexxus-Drivespeech-Pro-Bluetooth-Car-Kit-With-TTS/Product.html?searchtype=genreif it's car kit you after.

thats a very good shout dimpler...thanks

If you are after a car hands free then I can highly recommend the Motorola Car Kit T305 for around £15 including delivery.

I have had it for two years and it's excellent.

leecher;7146066

I was thinking of this one i just saw on another … I was thinking of this one i just saw on another thread:http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/923732/Supertooth-Visorblade-Bluetooth-Visor-Mount-Hands-Free-Kit/ProductReviews.html?cpage=2#

actually, i ordered the one above for my bro last week, after read view. but the Nexxus one i know for sure it's very good.

Original Poster

Dimpler;7146158

actually, i ordered the one above for my bro last week, after read view. … actually, i ordered the one above for my bro last week, after read view. but the Nexxus one i know for sure it's very good.

ah okay, how is it? my car is quite noisy and i dont tend to speak up so i need something with good clarity. Think i might go fo the Nexxus one although i see it has been £17.99 in the past, as i think it looks better than the others ive seen as long as it does what it says on the tin.

Original Poster

the porter;7146277

i use the venturi mini it also has a built in fm transmitter fantastic … i use the venturi mini it also has a built in fm transmitter fantastic piece of kit http://www.myventuri.com/overview.aspx

wow this is exactly what im looking for as i can also play my mp3's from my phone using this.....£50 is a bit pricey though :thinking:

leecher;7146198

ah okay, how is it? my car is quite noisy and i dont tend to speak up so … ah okay, how is it? my car is quite noisy and i dont tend to speak up so i need something with good clarity. Think i might go fo the Nexxus one although i see it has been £17.99 in the past, as i think it looks better than the others ive seen as long as it does what it says on the tin.

ha ha, that is the price i paid for Nexxus.
my o/h love to play music very loudly , and like to keep the window open in case he fall in sleep. but he still very pleased with this kit. the noise/echo cancellation is very good and have very good audio quality too.

Original Poster

the porter;7146809

mate check ebay for a used 1, i was lucky i bought 1 for £30 but when it … mate check ebay for a used 1, i was lucky i bought 1 for £30 but when it arrived it was knackered ,the seller refunded me told me to bin it ,i rang venturi they replaced if for a new 1 free of charge so it cost me nowt in the end :whistling:

haha lucky for some....i did that with an xbox not too long ago....took advantage of the 3 year warranty for E74 error lol.

anyway back on topic.....I think im going to spend the extra and get this one, tis on ye ole bay for £45 (120497328881) ....might pay the extra and get it direct though for warranty.

For me there's no contest but it'll mean an outlay of around £100. Go for a Parrot CK3100. It needs installing but it'll mute your stereo when a call comes in, it'll play through your car's speakers and you never need to remember to charge anything or look like a ****! It automatically synchronises with your phone's phonebook and will perform all functions by voice activation; make a call, hang up, dial so-and-so etc. Worth considering. The next model up also has GPS so you can use it with Tomtom on a smartphone for example too.

Original Poster

kingy58;7147477

For me there's no contest but it'll mean an outlay of around £100. Go for … For me there's no contest but it'll mean an outlay of around £100. Go for a Parrot CK3100.....

I have a cassette player in my car...lol I already feel a little silly spending £50 on a hands free system, spending £100 will just be plain ridiculous haha. Thanks for your tip though maybe it will be useful for someone else

the porter;7147567

mate if you go through topcashback as well its 60% at the mo so its … mate if you go through topcashback as well its 60% at the mo so its another £3 ish back as well every little helps

Ah didnt know this, will do thanks.. rep left.

Stop press! There's a hot deal ]here for the CK3100 for £58

Parrot

kingy58;7147975

Stop press! There's a hot deal ]here for the CK3100 for £58

Same one cheaper here hotukdeals.com/ite…0-d
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3491
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226662
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1526
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247674

See more discussions