Bluetooth headphones

Found 21st MarEdited by:"Uranus"
I need a pair for use in the home, almost entirely for watching TV at night.

Over the ear is probably best in this situation right?

Can I get anything reasonable for around £30?
Preferably with adjustable size.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
rover.ebay.com/rov…402

these are £40 got them about a month ago for the kids work well very comfy great battery life
Edited by: "discozohan" 21st Mar
discozohan10 m ago

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F332439337402these are £40 got them about a month ago for the kids work well very comfy great battery life

Did you link the right item?
Those are refurbished Sony headphones for sixty quid.

Edit: they are also on the ear rather than over the ear. Think you've definitely linked the wrong thing.
Edited by: "Uranus" 21st Mar
sorry just went into my eBay history got them for 39.99 still showing same price for me with 50 left.
33488967-vzEYd.jpg
Edited by: "discozohan" 22nd Mar
discozohan44 m ago

sorry just went into my eBay history got them for 39.99 still showing …sorry just went into my eBay history got them for 39.99 still showing same price for me with 50 left.[Image]

How are you seeing them at forty quid? Still showing as sixty for me when I click that link you posted previously.
Sony wireless headphones argos eBay store £29.99, limited quantity available.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 22nd Mar
saw some sony bluetooth ones in my local asda(Carlisle) on sunday reduced to clear at £20
I wouldn't go over ear for TV, that leads you open to getting a pair too heavy or uncomfortable for you. You don't really need great quality either for TV. I got a pair of Sonyxer from Amazon for £12 they are very good with a loop to go over the ear. For hifi I bought something elese Victory but they were £130 :-)
I'm considering these:
amazon.co.uk/Bet…72P

Currently £30, but I see they have been down to £20 earlier this year, so might wait for another lightning deal or something.

@4TheMenyNotTheFew - need to be noise cancelling or over the ear, in order to drown out the snoring old beast in the bed next to me. With the budget I have in mind, I am not going to find noise cancellation technology.
Uranus22nd Mar

I'm considering …I'm considering these:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Betron-Bluetooth-Headphones-Performance-Microphone-Black/dp/B01MTSC72PCurrently £30, but I see they have been down to £20 earlier this year, so might wait for another lightning deal or something.@4TheMenyNotTheFew - need to be noise cancelling or over the ear, in order to drown out the snoring old beast in the bed next to me. With the budget I have in mind, I am not going to find noise cancellation technology.

The battery on those would mean you would probably need to charge them a lot.

I have some Skullcandy Hesh 2’s myself but those are £50+. One thing I’ve noticed is that the battery isn’t very sustaining as they get older. Used to only have to charge once every week or other week, but now it’s sometimes even twice a week.
Mechtup16 m ago

The battery on those would mean you would probably need to charge them a …The battery on those would mean you would probably need to charge them a lot.I have some Skullcandy Hesh 2’s myself but those are £50+. One thing I’ve noticed is that the battery isn’t very sustaining as they get older. Used to only have to charge once every week or other week, but now it’s sometimes even twice a week.

Are the batteries replaceable? or not economically viable to do that?
Uranus22nd Mar

I'm considering …I'm considering these:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Betron-Bluetooth-Headphones-Performance-Microphone-Black/dp/B01MTSC72PCurrently £30, but I see they have been down to £20 earlier this year, so might wait for another lightning deal or something.@4TheMenyNotTheFew - need to be noise cancelling or over the ear, in order to drown out the snoring old beast in the bed next to me. With the budget I have in mind, I am not going to find noise cancellation technology.

Sorry, miss the bed bit, that's why I bought the Victory ones but as I say even at the cut price £130 a bit over you budget. How about the in-ear one and a woolly hat :-)
Are Bluetooth headphones suitable for TV viewing though? A year or two ago I was looking to buying a pair as two of our TV’s have a Bluetooth audio option but from what I read there is a slight lag with some headphones meaning with all the processing going on at some point the sound will go noticeably out of sync with the video.
freakstyler20 m ago

Are Bluetooth headphones suitable for TV viewing though? A year or two ago …Are Bluetooth headphones suitable for TV viewing though? A year or two ago I was looking to buying a pair as two of our TV’s have a Bluetooth audio option but from what I read there is a slight lag with some headphones meaning with all the processing going on at some point the sound will go noticeably out of sync with the video.

Wouldn't surprise me given that my main TV now and again goes very slightly out of sync with the home cinema system (HDMI + Digital Optical connections). It's not much, but it's enough to get fixated over and thus ruin the viewing experience.
Uranus22nd Mar

Are the batteries replaceable? or not economically viable to do that?

No clue but either way it’s probably because I use them too much, or that my hearings got worse and I’m having them up louder (my hearing has got worse) and as a result bigger battery drain.

I love my Hesh 2’s either way though. My grandmother has Phillips ones and they’re very little like they said. She’s had two pairs in half the time I’ve had my one pair of Skullcandys, and she still has problem with hers a lot of the time. The Philips were supposed to have noise cancelling too and they didn’t. The Skullcandys are also super comfy. No aching after wearing them for hours and they can even be worn with glasses if you adjust them to make them longer (adjustable).

Anyway, I’m rambling on
Edited by: "Mechtup" 22nd Mar
Mechtup21 m ago

No clue but either way it’s probably because I use them too much, or that m …No clue but either way it’s probably because I use them too much, or that my hearings got worse and I’m having them up louder (my hearing has got worse) and as a result bigger battery drain.I love my Hesh 2’s either way though. My grandmother has Phillips ones and they’re very little like they said. She’s had two pairs in half the time I’ve had my one pair of Skullcandys, and she still has problem with hers a lot of the time. The Philips were supposed to have noise cancelling too and they didn’t. The Skullcandys are also super comfy. No aching after wearing them for hours and they can even be worn with glasses if you adjust them to make them longer (adjustable).Anyway, I’m rambling on

Picturing grandma knitting a scarf while listening to Metallica
Uranus22nd Mar

Picturing grandma knitting a scarf while listening to Metallica

nah she uses them to listen to YouTube videos when my grandfather is listening to some on his computer. Videos like Omar Gosh vlogs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants