Expired

Bluetooth Headphones (specific style) - for listening to music etc on my laptop.

5 replies
Found 24th Sep 2008
I currently have wireless headphones which work via radio signal, but these have a massive base-station which needs to be plugged into the mains and wired up to the computer. They're great, but they're getting old (they've had literally thousands of hours of use) and they aren't portable at all.

I figured that Bluetooth headphones would be the next step up. Not iPod-style two-earpieces on a wire style, though. See the comments for what I mean.

Any help appreciated, as always.

5 Comments

Original Poster

This sort of thing:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5498/creativecb81001dc6.jpg

]Misco have some for £38.98, but I'm not entirely sure whether they'll my very good or not.

As my laptop already has Bluetooth, a bluetooth adaptor isn't necessary. Whilst I will sometimes be using Skype, a microphone shouldn't be necessary as my PC has one of those built in too.

Totally contrary to what I said in my OP, as they have a base-station, but I do quite like ]these...

ive looked on the web really like the look of the Sony DR-BT50

review - reviews.cnet.co.uk/acc…htm
retails at £130 cheapest ive found iwas £63.69 so £20 odd more expensive but if your gonna use it frequantly quality should be a major factor
link here - amazon.co.uk/exe…-21

just read something though, if you read i think the first customer review on the amazon link it says it might not be compatible with skype

Original Poster

ttsese;3039387

just read something though, if you read i think the first customer review … just read something though, if you read i think the first customer review on the amazon link it says it might not be compatible with skype

Well, shouldn't be a problem as it's no different to the speakers...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions