Groups
    EXPIRED

Bluetooth Headset Required for a Samsung U600......Can anyone recommend one?

As per the title really I need a bluetooth headset for a Samsung U600 ( Would be ideal if it also worked with a Motorolla Razor if this is possible?!?? ) There are so many about but I am a driver so I need a really really good one ( and at a really really good price if possible )
    Can any of HUKD's finest suggest any?

6 Comments

What do you mean you need a bluetooth?

Do you mean you want a bluetooth headset for your phone or something completely different?

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;1438122

What do you mean you need a bluetooth?Do you mean you want a bluetooth … What do you mean you need a bluetooth?Do you mean you want a bluetooth headset for your phone or something completely different?

Yes I need a bluetooth headset, sorry for the confusion I will try to edit the title etc.....

Check out play.com.

play.com/Mob…e=1

I'm not sure of the compatibility between the headsets and your phone though.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;1438233

Check out … Check out play.com.http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/6-/Search.html?searchstring=headset&searchtype=MBLS&searchsource=1I'm not sure of the compatibility between the headsets and your phone though.

Hi thanks but I am really after someone who knows a good headset ( ie has one! ) and ideally has used one with a U600. I could look on play or amazon etc and take a "lucky dip" but would rather buy one that I know works well with the phone ( or phones ) I have. I figure that someone on hukd must have a U600 with a bluetooth they would recommend?

Hi

I have a u600 and i got this one play.com/Mob…tml from play. Works great as i only use it when driving in the car. Is cheap and designed for samsung phones.

Hope this helps

Original Poster

Robo_77;1438573

HiI have a u600 and i got this one … HiI have a u600 and i got this one http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/3299733/Samsung-WEP-170-Bluetooth-Headset/Product.html from play. Works great as i only use it when driving in the car. Is cheap and designed for samsung phones.Hope this helps

Thank you Robo_77 your input is greatly appreiciated. I will def. consider it especially as it's under a tenner. Thank you again...........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44
      2. Which android box?11
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?33
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1723

See more discussions