Bluetooth Help

Can anyone help. I bought a bluetooth speaker the other week (the linx b-tube one) and then bought a bluetooth dongle from deal extreme (the small one) so that i could pair my laptop with the speakers. Or so i thought..........

Does anyone know how I do this? I've had a bit of a search about and thought I needed to install widcomm drivers so that I could see 'My Bluetooth devices' and pair with the speakers, but when installing the driver it says it cannot detect the bluetooth device ( I assume this means the dongle).

When i plug the dongle in, Windows seems to recognise it and I'm able to add B-tube to devices, but just can't pair them and the only way seems to be doing it through 'My Bluetooth Devices' which i don't have and by the looks of it won't have unless i install this driver.

Anyone able to help or give some advice?

2 Comments

i'm not sure about you installing the wincomm stack but i think if you delve into the bluetooth settings somewhere you should be able to deselect the speakers needing a "secure connection" if you do that then i think they'll pair without windows asking for a passkey.

Had similar problems also (Vista)

This link sorted it :thumbsup: djkaty.com/vis…2dp
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2076
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1314
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764089

See more discussions