Bluetooth Hifi system

Found 30th Sep 2017
Hi all.
I'm not very tech smart and want to buy a music system that I can listen to the radio but also play my iPhone music wirelessly. My current system has a 30 pin doc on it but it's useless for my iPhone 7. I want it to have decent sound and bass.
Any recommendations please?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Just buy a lightning to 30pin plug for your current player and you are sorted
Try something like This it will fit the 30 pin doc and receive bluetooth from your phone ( not recommending the exact one but just showing it as an example ) i got one a few years back and its great for a couple of quid
Edited by: "ding" 30th Sep 2017
Or a Bluetooth aux adapter for your current system, I have the following which was £20 and works brilliantly but you can get them even cheaper.
amazon.co.uk/gp/…ter
Edited by: "barriey" 30th Sep 2017
Original Poster
Ah brilliant ideas!! Thanks all xx
Original Poster
barriey5 m ago

Or a Bluetooth aux adapter for your current system, I have the following …Or a Bluetooth aux adapter for your current system, I have the following which was £20 and works brilliantly but you can get them even cheaper.https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01CZVCYU0/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1506808364&sr=8-15π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=bluetooth+aux+adapter

Ah... do I need to buy cables for this or is everything included? Thanks
I'll be honest, I can't remember as I got mine about a year ago and used leads I already have.
barriey6 m ago

I'll be honest, I can't remember as I got mine about a year ago and used …I'll be honest, I can't remember as I got mine about a year ago and used leads I already have.

Just checked the Q&A and this one comes with an RCA lead, don't know the quality of the lead as I already had a good one that I'm using.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants