Groups

Bluetooth Printer Adaptor

Hi all, this is my first posting.... Here goes!

Can anyone recommend a bluetooth adaptor to atttach to my printer so i can print remotely within my house please?

Be gentle ... ha ha ;-)

8 Comments

I don't know the answer to you question but I'm going to rep you just for your username.. Welcome to HUKD's..:thumbsup:..

got no answer for you sorry but welcome to the madness of hukd :thumbsup:

Bluetooth is only good if you're in the same room. You should get a wifi adapter instead.

Original Poster

Thanks! Pleased you like the name! lol

Original Poster

Deathtrap 3000, how would i go about that?

sassie mk2....tis like the impostor that goes by the name bella...

oohh...your from Northumberland thats ok then...:) welcome to the house of fun.

Do you already have a wireless router?
    If you do then it is just the case of getting a £30 or so adapter and connect everything up.

Alternatively, if you have a computer nearby that you dont mind leaving on, you can share the printer using that.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;4422586

Do you already have a wireless router?If you do then it is just the case … Do you already have a wireless router?If you do then it is just the case of getting a £30 or so adapter and connect everything up. Alternatively, if you have a computer nearby that you dont mind leaving on, you can share the printer using that.

Yes I do - what kind of adaptor? It's got to be said, I'm clueless.... haha :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1323
      2. Good Sim only deals??58
      3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?55
      4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?49

See more discussions