Bluetooth Speaker Suggestions?

Found 7th Jan
I'm looking for a Bluetooth Speaker but there are so many it's hard to pick one.

I'd like one that has big sound (volume and bass) to be used in large rooms and occasionally outdoors.

Cheaper would be better but I'll pay for quality sound.

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
I love my Bose Soundlink Mini II, probably overpriced compared to competitors, but I want to treat myself, and it gives off a great sound.
You really need to give a budget as the selection is vast and people won't know what to recommend to you.

Also is it for use as your main sound system? How important is portability?
Original Poster
hottoast2 h, 28 m ago

You really need to give a budget as the selection is vast and people won't …You really need to give a budget as the selection is vast and people won't know what to recommend to you.Also is it for use as your main sound system? How important is portability?

Budget is maybe £150 max. I'd like something that can be portable (shower) but the main use will be bedroom or living room.
I have a pure jongo s3 it was free when i first took out virgin its wifi and bluetooth, i think wifi is better for in the house, but it struggles at the bottom of the garden so i then use bluetooth, with wifi more than 1 speaker can be added in any room, i can streem music to it from the pc anywhere in the house and the sound seems better quality over wifi than bluetooth, the only let down is the pure app on my phone its a bit buggy sometimes, they dont make the s3 anymore but they do make newer equivalents. Just a few things to take into account for when you go shopping but deffo think wifi is great if its in your budget
Edited by: "ding" 8th Jan
I have Bose Color Soundlink. Brilliant sound for the size of the speaker (they are so good we have 3). You can often get them refurbished from the store.
Check out these...

Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 Wireless/Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof and Shockproof) £99 on Amazon.

Bose® SoundLink® Color II Bluetooth Speaker, Black £130 John Lewis
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants