Groups
    EXPIRED

Bluetooth USB Dongle

OK I bought one of these off Deal Xtreme and it arrived v quickly.

I inserted it into my PC and managed to send a piccie from my phone to my PC but when I try to send a piccie from my PC to my phone, it says "The file transfer was not successful. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond."

The bluetooth settings on my phone are all active and I haven't hidden my phone (SE K770i)

On my PC under the Bluetooth settings, it shows I am paired with my phone so not sure why I can't send from my PC to phone.

Any assistance gratefully rec'd!

I'm running Vista

2 Comments

if you right click on the bluetooth icon in the taskbar, is their an option to receive a file. If so, click on that then try to send it again

Original Poster

RobInBrentwood;4195134

if you right click on the bluetooth icon in the taskbar, is their an … if you right click on the bluetooth icon in the taskbar, is their an option to receive a file. If so, click on that then try to send it again

Yes there is but this is what I clicked on when I sent the piccie from my mobile to my phone. I thought i shd just be able to click on Send a File on my PC?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions