Blur Xbox Live Multiplayer Beta game codes

Did anyone miss out on getting a code to try the new blur racing game for xbox live, i have been emailed 3 extra codes if anyone wants one

70 Comments

hey i could do with one cheers.

yes please

Me please

Original Poster

messaged you,
Simply give one of the following tokens to your friends and have them go to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up and they’ll instantly get a Blur Beta Xbox Live marketplace token and a 48 hour free trial of Xbox Live Gold to join you in the action.

Original Poster

oh push xbox live button, go left to marketplace and down to redeem code and whack it in there

thnxs

If you have any spare I wouldn't mind one thanks.

Banned

Would be great if you could send one here :thumbsup:

Meadsy4742;8083954

If you have any spare I wouldn't mind one thanks.

ryman1000;8083965

Would be great if you could send one here :thumbsup:

I've got some spares...I'll PM each of you, and there's one left if anyone wants it?!

hodsey77;8083973

I've got some spares...I'll PM each of you, and there's one left if … I've got some spares...I'll PM each of you, and there's one left if anyone wants it?!

me please, if it's available :thumbsup:

J9STL;8084006

me please, if it's available :thumbsup:

Sorry! Just gone via my twitter

Banned

How did you get so many ?

if anyone has a spare one, could i have it please?

killabyte;8084216

if anyone has a spare one, could i have it please?

pm sent

I have two more if anyone wants them

Richard S;8084227

pm sent

cheers...repped :thumbsup:

if any are going spare can i have one please :thumbsup:

Richard S;8084242

I have two more if anyone wants them

yes please

fwibble;8084298

if any are going spare can i have one please :thumbsup:

J9STL;8084363

yes please

pm's sent

To everyone wanting beta codes do this:

1. Register an account on the official blur site here: blurgame.com/reg…ter

2. Once registered, click 'profile'

3. At the bottom of your profile is a beta code for you.

Did this myself, worked perfectly.

the dandy p;8084400

To everyone wanting beta codes do this:1. Register an account on the … To everyone wanting beta codes do this:1. Register an account on the official blur site here: http://www.blurgame.com/register2. Once registered, click 'profile'3. At the bottom of your profile is a beta code for you.Did this myself, worked perfectly.

cheers...repped :thumbsup:

if anyone has a spare code, id appreciate it

Bully;8084743

if anyone has a spare code, id appreciate it

Look at my post 2 above yours.

post no #21.

Richard S;8084391

pm's sent

thanks for code, althugh it is 16 digits, and not the 25 digit one needed for xbox
I have since followed dandy_p post & registered & am now d/l the beta

the dandy p;8084400

To everyone wanting beta codes do this:1. Register an account on the … To everyone wanting beta codes do this:1. Register an account on the official blur site here: http://www.blurgame.com/register2. Once registered, click 'profile'3. At the bottom of your profile is a beta code for you.Did this myself, worked perfectly.

Worked fine for me...thanks. Rep given.

Ive got another three if anyone wants them :thumbsup:

Banned

WinterSoldier5;8084977

I'll have one for a mate. If anybody else needs one, and can't get one then they can have it, as i've already gotten one

PM sent

If there's any more going I'd appreciate one. Signed up for the beta from the codes posted in the freebies section here and never got sent anything.

WinterSoldier5;8084977

yes plz thanks

Pm's sent to Dave_06 and Bully yours will be comnig in a second, gotta wait a minute before I can send any pm's :thumbsup:

Thats all mine gone now though im afraid

Cheers man, really appreciate it! Give me something to waste my weekend on :thumbsup:

got one going spare if anyone doesn't want the hassle of signing up.

ants97;8085564

Great if you still have it can i please have it cannot seem to register keepsasking for a valid 2 letter state code and no matter what i put it keeps doing it :?

Chaos

Chaos_Theory;8085708

Great if you still have it can i please have it cannot seem to register … Great if you still have it can i please have it cannot seem to register keepsasking for a valid 2 letter state code and no matter what i put it keeps doing it :?Chaos

pm sent:thumbsup:

ants97;8085564

Thank you rep left :thumbsup:

I recieved the email with 3 codes in it this morning too, however these codes are for access to the blur website, not for entering on the xbox live marketplace.

You have to enter these 16 digit codes* on the blur website, then they give you 25 digit code for to use on the marketplace.

*As J9STL pointed out in post #25

the dandy p;8085869

I recieved the email with 3 codes in it this morning too, however these … I recieved the email with 3 codes in it this morning too, however these codes are for access to the blur website, not for entering on the xbox live marketplace.You have to enter these 16 digit codes* on the blur website, then they give you 25 digit code for to use on the marketplace.*As J9STL pointed out in post #25

lol never even read the email which is states

Valued Blur Community Members,

With such overwhelming positive feedback on the Blur Xbox Live Multiplayer Beta we’d like to extend our thanks by giving you three additional tokens to pass along to your friends.

Simply give one of the following tokens to your friends and have them go to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up and they’ll instantly get a Blur Beta Xbox Live marketplace token and a 48 hour free trial of Xbox Live Gold to join you in the action.

If anybody has one free and fancies sending it my way then it would be much appreciated.

I've got one you can have spark!

PM'd ya!

:thumbsup:

Got few left for anyone that needs/would like one

:-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
    4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions