Groups
    EXPIRED

Blyk mobile network for 16-24 year olds

Can anybody clarify this? Invites, minutes etc? I know they use the orange network but thats about it!

8 Comments

hotukdeals.com/sea…y=0

plenty of info there and you get something like 47 mins and 217 free txts each month, but there is a lot of advertising sent to your phone but i think its worth it, had no problems with it so far.

Original Poster

kk_cheung;1791799

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=blyk&x=0&y=0plenty of info there and you get something like 47 mins and 217 free txts each month, but there is a lot of advertising sent to your phone but i think its worth it, had no problems with it so far.

I really should have searched before posting. looks good though :thumbsup: if only i had an invitation :whistling:

jtx;1791822

looks good:thumbsup: if only i had an invitation :whistling:

Subtle...very subtle...:thumbsup:

i suppose i could spare you one

whats your email?

Original Poster

highguyuk;1791836

Subtle...very subtle...:thumbsup:

I edited it because I thought it looked like I might be angling for somthing:w00t:

right...ok
    do you want an invitation or not then?

Original Poster

kk_cheung;1791856

right...okdo you want an invitation or not then?

you have pm:whistling:

done, check your inbox ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76129
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1636

See more discussions