B&M discount code list any1 have this year/month/seasonal

Found 5th FebEdited by:"hayley.varga"
Sorry im new to all this hotukdeals and grabbing a BARGIN 🧐 As it a man under the name of fran on Facebook selling these also it’s a secret page that has these but you have to pay and you automatically get in this secret page for B&M a folder for £15 unless you want the times and how to find these easily as were a beginner ext I’m thinking of purchasing one but I seen a thread on here today for a b&m sales clearance product code from December 2017 how long do these item code things last and if I purchased this is it a waste of money or a scam thanks in advan
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments
can some one translate this into english ?
7 Comments
can some one translate this into english ?
^^^^^^^ my exact thoughts as I reached for an aspirin.
I think the codes you’re referring to were posted by @Love2shop25, who hopefully will be along in a minute and beable to shed some light on your post and the codes for you.
I don’t do Facebook but I would never dream of parting with £15 just to get access to a secret page that may or may not have a code that might be still active.
What exactly are you interested in buying? Perhaps someone on here might be able to help you find a free code or the same thing cheaper elsewhere.
Its a scam, b&m dont do discount codes. Save £15 on 100 spend etc etc.

You will be more than likely paying for the product codes that will have been heavily discounted to 10p/£1 - which lets be honest will be a hit and miss in most stores.

I work at b&m, the prices are actioned daily. We have a member of staff employed just to do price changes. We can also see whats going down in advance.

I wouldnt pay a £1 for a secret b&m page.
One born every minute. Jeez you're gullible.
Caroline_19931 h, 39 m ago

Its a scam, b&m dont do discount codes. Save £15 on 100 spend etc etc. You …Its a scam, b&m dont do discount codes. Save £15 on 100 spend etc etc. You will be more than likely paying for the product codes that will have been heavily discounted to 10p/£1 - which lets be honest will be a hit and miss in most stores. I work at b&m, the prices are actioned daily. We have a member of staff employed just to do price changes. We can also see whats going down in advance. I wouldnt pay a £1 for a secret b&m page.

Caroline is VERY correct. No such thing as B&m discount codes. Staff discount for b&m staff n Heron staff and that is it. No codes at all its via the staffs own till card. Don't part with a penny
Hi sorry just noticed this as I’ve been packing to move the past few weeks 🙈

I just copied the codes from MSE as the original poster gave me permission xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants