Expired

B&M pay their supervisors £6.38 an hour.

Found 24th Nov 2011
wow, just wow, I got more than that working in a warehouse.

Thinking a supervisor job will be over my head, but at this wage, do you think there will be many experienced applicants?
Community Updates
MiscB&M
11 Comments
Is it worth it? Especially coming up to christmas? What's minimum wage now?
i got more than that being a tesco checkout drone when i was 18
There are different levels of NMW, depending on your age and whether you are an apprentice. The current rates (from 1 October 2011) are:

£6.08 - the main rate for workers aged 21 and over
£4.98 - the 18-20 rate
£3.68 - the 16-17 rate for workers above school leaving age but under 18
£2.60 - the apprentice rate, for apprentices under 19 or 19 or over and in the first year of their apprenticeship
Jobs a job and some people won't turn their nose up at this......although a lot of job titles don't mean much nowadays
scared to apply in case i get the job, lol, Id love to get a job in B&M, but a supervisor, is that like a team leader?
Not much more at other shops.
Dixons group, established colleagues are only paid £6.19 per hr
£6.38 is a pittance, but there's no real skill/knowledge required presumably?
slackrat77

Dixons group, established colleagues are only paid £6.19 per hr

Definitely no knowledge required to work in those places!
Experience is vital nowadays so if they offer you it I think you should take it. It will be **** easy.

With regards to how many people apply, we are in a recession so all bets are off!
If you're unemployed now, it's worth going for. The money isn't great, but if you can apply to future jobs whilst currently serving as a supervisor in your existing job, then that'll put you in a far stronger position than any of the unemployed folk who might also be applying.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants