B&M shopper renovates her entire home using £5 furniture hack

Posted 10th Feb
Has anyone tried this? I'm finding it a bit hard to believe.

mirror.co.uk/mon…amp
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Story title should be - women gets charged correct price of items due to price drop and staff have yet to change price labels. As usual with any Reach Media publication its typical clickbait and also their over use of the word ‘hack’ is also telling of the demise of journalism as a whole.
8 Comments
I read this earlier, didn’t even think about using the barcode scanner on the app
Yeah, free advertising for B&M... So she saved £150 but knowing many household product quality she will spend the same amount in few months time as they are not good and will break.
Edited by: "senukas" 10th Feb
senukas10/02/2020 15:38

Yeah, free advertising for B&M... So she saved £150 but knowing many …Yeah, free advertising for B&M... So she saved £150 but knowing many household product quality she will spend the same amount in few months time as they are not good and will break.

Very true. I've stopped buying DIY stuff there for that reason.
Story title should be - women gets charged correct price of items due to price drop and staff have yet to change price labels. As usual with any Reach Media publication its typical clickbait and also their over use of the word ‘hack’ is also telling of the demise of journalism as a whole.
Wouldn’t want a house full of b&m goods anyway, only end up having to hire a skip!
Rather not furnish my home in b&m cheap tat
Bought 50 pairs of pyjamas for £2 to donate....

she can’t be a user here..... everyone knows you buy 50 “for eBay”
Stupid woman, everyone knows you wait a few weeks and they'll drop to £1.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants