Groups
    EXPIRED

bmw convertible on a 2 year lease

hi

im looking to lease a bmw convertible on a 2 year lease. the cheapest ive found is £385 + vat.

does any one know of any special deals.

thanks

5 Comments

why don't you approach local dealerships and ask for quotes and then contact another and ask for them to beat it, this is common practice when you are purchasing cars from dealerships, so why not?

Where did you find it for £385? Thats less than a normal car depreciates in two years!?

tazxxx;2740366

Where did you find it for £385? Thats less than a normal car depreciates … Where did you find it for £385? Thats less than a normal car depreciates in two years!?

Rental of £385+Vat per month is what he means... I think...

I suggest speaking direct to local BMW dealerships and get a few quotes from each, you can usually get the price down a bit. There will usually be one initial deposit for example around £1000-£1500 and then the monthly payments. I would advise if leasing it would be sensible to also pay for GAP insurance in case of theft etc. 'BMW Select' can work out a good option with more choice at the end of the lease compared to 'BMW contract hire'

Steve

Original Poster

hi

yes it £385 + vat pcm, plus the initial deposit. will go to a bmw dealer and see what they say.

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions