Groups

BMW drivers take note!

newsbiscuit.com/art…203

:shock: It is possible!

8 Comments

I can't believe someone took the time to even put that into writing, and worse you made me read it :w00t:

Iom-RF

http://newsbiscuit.com/article/bmw-driven-sensibly-up-motorway-203:shock: … http://newsbiscuit.com/article/bmw-driven-sensibly-up-motorway-203:shock: It is possible!

Mornin IOM

[SIZE="1"]Ive got a BMW (estate though so doesnt really count).:[/SIZE]oops: Nobody gonna speak to me now.?

Original Poster

Rockhound

[SIZE="1"]Ive got a BMW (estate though so doesnt really … [SIZE="1"]Ive got a BMW (estate though so doesnt really count).:[/SIZE]oops: Nobody gonna speak to me now.?

Depends if you've got a beemer with working indicators.......

(Also if its a E30 325i tourer you're alright...... they're quick :giggle: ... )

Iom-RF

Depends if you've got a beemer with working indicators.......(Also if its … Depends if you've got a beemer with working indicators.......(Also if its a E30 325i tourer you're alright...... they're quick :giggle: ... )

Nah..bog standard 320d. Nice drive though:thumbsup: . Small boot.!!:-(

Iom-RF you nong I wasted at least 2 mins of my life for this how am I going to get those 2 mins back?

Original Poster

J.Dance

Iom-RF you nong I wasted at least 2 mins of my life for this how am I … Iom-RF you nong I wasted at least 2 mins of my life for this how am I going to get those 2 mins back?

You've had enough time off already!, get back to spamming! :giggle:

Iom-RF

You've had enough time off already!, get back to spamming! :giggle:

Your the second person to tell me that.

Haha! So true! *runs*
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …176456
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416214109
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1531
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1845

See more discussions