BMW Group Apprenticeship Programmes

Just submiitted my application for BMW Group Apprenticeship Programme, I was very surprised that Manufacturers are directly taking on Apprenticeship Programmes. I've always been interested in working with a car manufacturer but was wondering of anyone else knows of any other Car Manufacturers that hosting their own Apprenticeship Programmes? If you could provide links that be really helpful for me , I'm digging about at the moment but the Online Submission form for BMW was very straight forward and easy for anyone to apply for it depending on your qualifications of course,

Link here - bmw.co.uk/bmw…ice

3 Comments

I did a summer job during University working for the main supplier (I believe) of the training (I arranged the applicants for Mercedes, passenger and commercial) named Emtec. Most manufacturers work with them to provide their dealerships with apprentices and then they give them the formal learning capabilities.

Original Poster

pghstochaj;4597956

I did a summer job during University working for the main supplier (I … I did a summer job during University working for the main supplier (I believe) of the training (I arranged the applicants for Mercedes, passenger and commercial) named Emtec. Most manufacturers work with them to provide their dealerships with apprentices and then they give them the formal learning capabilities.

ah okay, I'm attending College this September when the terms start as I dont want to join half way through, If i havent got an apprenticeship with a company directly i'll try through the colleges,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185922
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397

See more discussions