Groups
    EXPIRED

BMW Passenger wing mirror

Afternoon All,

This morning i was driving to work and my wing mirror dropped off and shattered. I'm trying to find a new one but not having much luck. I only need the glass mirror (the mirror holder etc).

Its for a bmw 3 series compact (2004)

Any help would be appreciated.

Rep left for an assistance!

9 Comments

google.co.uk/pro…wAg

probably worth calling the garages see how much if available to pick up?

Original Poster

kippy;7164218

http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&source=hp&q=bmw+3+series+compact+wing+mirror&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=Q6sfS8LaPNX84AbI--D2Cg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CCQQrQQwAgprobably worth calling the garages see how much if available to pick up?

I had a look on google, and i can find the whole mirror ( holder etc)...but i just need the glass bit!

Will ring garages later if i have no luck, but garages can be a bit of a rip off

Abz;7164296

I had a look on google, and i can find the whole mirror ( holder … I had a look on google, and i can find the whole mirror ( holder etc)...but i just need the glass bit!Will ring garages later if i have no luck, but garages can be a bit of a rip off

Halfords?

I've replaced my passenger wing mirror for the third time now, our local car accessory shop has the mirror for my car in there, perhaps your local might too?

local scrapyard?

maybe the mirror for a writeoff BMW car is still intact.

fps_d0minat0r;7164377

local scrapyard?maybe the mirror for a writeoff BMW car is still intact.

+1 def worth trying

Have you tried ebay?
    Got an electric drivers wing mirror for a sixth of the price the dealer was asking!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      2. Kitchen tap replacement33
      3. Biscuit addiction1025
      4. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?611

See more discussions