BMW S1000RR wow

Found 10th Apr 2010
Took a BMW S1000RR motorbike out for a test ride today, holey moley what a bike, all I gotta do now is sell my ZX10R, anyone want it??

13 Comments

Banned

I'd love to get into bikes but I am too much of a chicken! Our old neighbour where we used to lived was an "extreme" sports nut and had a Hayabusa (spelling?) as a "toy" - That was a mental-fast bike

Nice looking bike, sort of
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/bmws1000rr3.jpg

but I kinda think the designer was had been watching the Batman films too much, wouldn't look out of place in the Batcave

I lost both my arms last year in a 100mph motorbike accident, god knows how I am typing this.

harlzter;8333197

Nice looking bike, sort ofbut I kinda think the designer was had been … Nice looking bike, sort ofbut I kinda think the designer was had been watching the Batman films too much, wouldn't look out of place in the Batcave

Very nice.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/vmax1.jpg

Banned

hunchback;8333203

I lost both my arms last year in a 100mph motorbike accident, god knows … I lost both my arms last year in a 100mph motorbike accident, god knows how I am typing this.

With your nipples?

DanJackson;8333221

With your nipples?

Caught. :oops:

DanJackson;8333221

With your nipples?

Single appendage?

Just don't do what my cousin did a couple of years ago, on his way to work at 3am, rounded a corner on a back road *SLAM* there was a cow in the road, cow 1 - Bike & Rider 0. messed his shoulder up and wrote the bike of from an insurance point of view.

i want one so much it hurts. couldnt afford the insurance though.

Original Poster

just renewed my insurance on my 10, was £150 fully comp, not bad for that sort of performance

harlzter;8333197

Nice looking bike, sort ofbut I kinda think the designer was had been … Nice looking bike, sort ofbut I kinda think the designer was had been watching the Batman films too much, wouldn't look out of place in the Batcave

i think it looks incredible, but then i love batman gothic stuff. is it chain driven or shatfie given its a beemer?

If I could reach the floor on it I'd have it like a shot - but was on tip-toe on my ZX6R lol :-( !! Think I'd best stick to my Triumph Legend for now :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text